WWE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of my favorite "The Rock" moments, a Kane plus the greatest debut evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver.

YouTube - The Rock slagging other stars

YouTube - The Rock and Chris Jericho mock each other

YouTube - Kane Imitates The Rock & Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

YouTube - CHRIS JERICHO (Y2J) DEBUT

I couple years ago when ECW (tv showing)made it's return (Sci-Fi) I took my son to see it in Nashville and we had GREAT seats, 2nd row next to the ring entrance. There was no barrier between us and and the wrestles coming to the ring so he was able to reach out an touch The Big Show, Kurt Angle, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Al Snow and were unfortunate enough to have beer spilled on us by Sandman.

do you think Vince got a wee bit desperate and WAY overpaid for Mayweather? and what do you think will happen with the actual match?

I don't know what Vince is actually paying Mayweather for his Wrestlemania appearance...but, I can say with 99.9999999% certainty, it's not the $20 million that has been reported.

I'd be surprised if Mayweather gets 10% of that.

I cant believe no one here is excited about seeing Maria's boobs.

I think I will rate them :
Champion: Torrie Wilson
1. Torrie & Sable
2. Sable
3. Ashley Massaro
4. Candice Michelle she is the epitome of a butterface
5. Chyna- Ive never been more thankful for airbrushing.

im pumped about maria she always been my favoriite diva since she been on tv :dance2:

Ultimate Fighting Championship today announced during the UFC 82: “Pride of a Champion” pre-fight press conference that Bud Light will become the exclusive beer sponsor of the promotion,

Kurt Angle recently spoke very openly with Orlando Quinones of After Hours Spot Radio on several subjects including WWE erasing Chris Benoit's name from the books, his DUI, his family life and much more. You can listen to the interview here. The following is a recap:

- Kurt says that TNA’s goal is to match SmackDown’s ratings, and wants to get it done within the next year.

- Angle says that Booker T is one of the best in the business, and isn’t only a great wrestler but a great coach to the younger guys. He says that when Booker T came in, Booker got him more focused on helping the younger guys which Angle admits he wasn’t doing as much as he could have been.

- On the subject of Chris Benoit, he says that Chris was a very quiet guy who kept to himself, and he never thought Chris would do something like that. Angle said that the first version of the story he heard had Chris’s wife and son dieing from food poisoning which lead to Chris killing himself, but as time went on the real truth revealed itself. Angle says that the Benoit incident was not because of pro wrestling, but because of Chris’ personal decisions, including not taking time off when he needed it as opposed to Angle and Booker who both left when they were unhappy.

- Kurt says that WWE erasing Chris Benoit’s name from the history books is B.S., and you can’t re-write history no matter how bad it was.

- Kurt spoke on his DUI, saying that he had three beers at a restaurant and the only person who said he was driving erratically was some crazy lady that he accidentally cut off. The police questioned people working at two construction sites that Angle passed in his Cadillac Escalade and they didn‘t see anything out of the ordinary. The lady who called the police on him had a DUI herself just three weeks earlier, and actually wrote down his license number to give to the police on the back of a receipt from a liquor store which had enough alcoholic purchases on it to kill three people. Angle says he passed the field tests, but was arrested for not taking the blood test at the advice of his agent. Kurt says his agent is an NFL agent and knows that if they find the pain-blockers Angle takes in his blood test they will blow it out of proportion.

- Kurt says for the first two years of his daughter’s life, he was gone so much working for WWE that she was calling him Kurt instead of Dad because she thought he was a friend of the family. Kurt says that Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett give him a schedule that has let him clean up his life and he feels much better about his health and his family now.

- Angle speaks on TNA’s drug testing. He says that Dixie and Jeff are both concerned about keeping their talent clean, and Jeff had Angle tested a few weeks ago.

- In regards to power struggle rumors, Kurt admits that the first month in TNA was very rocky between him and Jeff Jarrett. After the first month though things smoothed out and after a sit-down talk him and Jeff have gotten along great.

- Kurt says that he is very good friends with Bobby Lashley was he was actually the one who got him his WWE try-out. Kurt talks with Lashley every week, and says there’s a possibility he might come to TNA.

- Kurt says that WWE would probably be more innovative and unpredictable if Triple H would just fall back a little bit. Kurt says that The Undertaker is doing things the right way, he is a veteran but he goes in cycles between the main event and mid-card and helps to make new guys in the business. Kurt says that he once told Stephanie that Triple H would be a bigger asset to the company backstage as an agent or creative team member, and out of the ring.

- Kurt says that Brock may have lost his first fight with UFC but he did a great job and just made a rookie mistake. He says that when the referee stopped the fight, he should have put them back in the position they were in rather than standing them up again. Kurt admits that there was a little bit of heat between him and Brock, but has nothing bad to say about him.

Jake Roberts is one of the names that's heavily favored to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame next month. Apparently he will be given a temporary release from his rehab treatment to attend the award show.

There are also rumblings that Scott Hall, who is in the same treatment facility as Roberts, might also attend the ceremony.

Roberts is one of the only wrestlers who openly and publicly accepted WWE's rehab offer, and even sent out a thank you letter to Vince. We don't have an update on Roberts' condition, but Scott Hall is said to be doing exceptionally well and looks forward to mending broken business relationships when he completes his treatment.

is anyone sick of seeing vicki guerrero.....cause i am.....is that awful of me :ermm:

I'm not sure what Vince promised her after Eddie's death, but this whole storyline between her and Edge is sickening. She's also not very good in front of the cameras.

appreciate the feedback Robbins

unique visitors. The feeling is that there is a tremendous market for wrestling news on the Internet and the company is striving to make their website the ultimate destination point for professional wrestling online. There has been some concern about a drop off in traffic on the official WWE website. While the official WWE website is by far the biggest professional website online, the goal is to get even bigger.

- Reader Bryan sent this in… Bret Hart was on KNBR yesterday in San Francisco with Tom Tolbert, the ex-NBA player. Bret spoke candidly about why wrestlers need to have a union and that could’ve helped Chris Benoit. He also mentioned he liked John Cena but totally disagrees with Cena on his stance about the union. He also gets in little jabs about Hogan and how he will never forgive Shawn Michaels and Triple H. He does a good 5-10 minutes about the Montreal screw-job. Really worth the listen. You can find the interview at this link.

- Reader Tom D. sent this in… I'm going to the SmackDown/ECW tapings in Cleveland next Tuesday and they're advertising Batista vs. MVP for the United States Championship along with still saying Rey Mysterio will be there.

- John Cena got major heat from some of the older wrestlers due to his recent comments on Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. A few guys are said to be really upset with what he said. "Rock falls into that category. At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this all his life. So explain to me why he can't come back," Cena said. "Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there’s nothing wrong with that. He's very good and very successful. Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it. Just don't f--- me around and tell me that you love this. That's the only thing that gets me really pissed off."
-- In a follow-up on Rey Mysterio's surgeon David Chao, who performed bicep surgery on him on Wednesday (and has been sued 18 times in San Diego Superior Court for medical malpractice, negligence and fraud through July 2005), back in 2002, a jury awarded a former patient $460,000 after the woman filed a lawsuit alleging Chao severed the artery in her arm during surgery. She claims that Chao didn't take proper measures to fix it, leaving her arm permanently disabled.

-- Regarding Michelle McCool's "nipslip," which briefly occurred during a match at the 2007 Survivor Series and was edited off of WWE 24/7's airing of the show, according to reader Matthew Modine, they did not edit the scene of her breast popping out of her top on the DVD release. In unrelated news, WWE did edit out Lita's slip from the "Edge & Lita Live Sex Celebration" on Raw two years ago from the Raw 15th Anniversary DVD set.

-- SLAM! Wrestling has a lengthy story on former WWF Intercontinental Champion "The Godfather" Charles Wright. Wright is currently the general manager of "Cheetah's," a famous strip club in Las Vegas, and the article features recent photos of him in his office. In the article, Wright openly talks about growing up, his various gimmicks such as how Papa Shango came about, not to mention Kama, The Godfather and his time in Right To Censor. He also talks about his departure from WWE in 2002 and if he regrets leaving the company. You can read the article at this link

- Daniel Jacobs, who was racing Hulk Hogan's Dodge Viper on the night of Nick's car crash last summer, has been sentenced to 90 days probation and 25 hours of community service with a $500 fine. Nick is due in court April 14.

-- Chris Jericho has confirmed the release of a second book via Lance Storm's official website, StormWrestling.com. Jericho wrote an article on Storm's website regarding his book and the reaction to it thus far. Jericho said the first book left the book open for a sequel because the first one only focuses on the stage in his life in which he is trying to achieve his dream of joining WWE. Once he got to WWE, that stage in his life was over. He has signed a new book deal for the second book with Grand Central. The second book will be called "Undisputed Attitude," which as you would imagine, will be an indepth look into his WWE tenure. The second book will be released in the fall of 2009. Jericho said, "It also left the door open to a sequel, for which a deal has just been signed with Grand Central. Look for “UNDISPUTED ATTITUDE” to hit bookstores in the fall of 2009!"

-- Tickets for this year's SummerSlam at the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis go on sale eight days from now on Saturday, March 8th at 10:00 a.m. This year's event will be held on August 17, 2008.

-- You can read stories regarding wrestling legend Hulk Hogan's alleged affair on MSNBC.com, Yahoo! News UK, PerezHilton.com, and AccessHollywood.com. Several other mainstream websites are covering the story as well, although it's basically the same report.

-- Starting on April 1st, Jake "The Snake" Roberts will be accepting independent bookings through his MySpace page. "He is excited at the prospect of coming home very soon," writes the person who runs his MySpace page. Courtesy of WWE's checkbook, Roberts has been staying in a rehabilitation clinic in recent weeks to get his life back in order.

-- The red corset Tammy "Sunny" Sytch wore at the 15th Anniversary RAW show on December 10, 2007 is back on eBay after the winning bidder (who had "0" feedback) refused to cough up the $500+. You can see the auction at this link.

3149_1.JPG

I'm not sure what Vince promised her after Eddie's death, but this whole storyline between her and Edge is sickening. She's also not very good in front of the cameras.

im sure there was somethin promise.....but the edge thing is sickening......i agree totally

WWE needs new writers period....The same ole story lines are getting stale...HHH you just KNEW was going to find some way to get into the main event at wrestlemania...That annoys me even tho I love the DX gimmick....He's an attention hog from hell and needs to let other people have thier moments without him being involved.

WWE Raw House Show Results- 2/29/08
Cape Girardeau, Missouri

DH Smith & Super Crazy def. Trevor Murdoch & Charlie Haas.
DH pinned Haas after a modified back body drop.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan def. Paul Burchill by DQ when Katie Lea interfered.

Snitsky over Brian Kendrick in a boring squash match.

Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes def. Santino Marella & Carlito.
Holly pinned Santino after the Alabama Slam.

Mickie James & Maria def. Beth Phoenix & Jillian Hall
Candice Michelle distracted Beth Phoenix, Mickie gets the pin after a spinning kick.

Chris Jericho def. Ken Kennedy via the Walls of Jericho.
Y2J messed up the Lionsault towards the end of the match and landed almost on the top of his head. Very scary moment live.

WWE Champion Randy Orton def. Jeff Hardy with the RKO.
Afterwards, Hardy hits the Twist of Fate and Swanton Bomb. Orton immediately left, but Hardy stuck around to take some pictures with fans at ringside.

Overall it was an okay house show, but I can see why people aren't really attending them like they were in the "Attitude" Era. Our venue holds a little more than 7,000 and I would say there were between 5,500 and 6,000 in attendance. No HHH, HBK, John Cena, or JBL was a major disappointment.

HBK works a lighter schedule this time round then he used to which is why he probably was not there...

Do we really need to see the Big Show prepare for his fight with Mayweather by fighting a 5-foot-7 150 pounder on Raw...

I get the novelty of seeing Paul Wight nipples-to-face with an opponent, but this is a waste of time.

Watching Mayweather and Big Show cut a promo together is painful...neither of these half-wits should be on the mic. If not for Flair's retirement, this would be the least memorable Wrestlemania of all time...and there have been some forgettable ones recently.

mayweather is absolutely awful on the mic lol.....show is to......wresltmania better be good ill be there

That did suck last night with Big Show and Money Mayweather. Oh and I hope Y2J slaps the taste out of Jeff Hardy's mouth.

Rumors about Ashley Massaro being sent home from WWE are unfounded. Ashley posted a message on her MySpace.com page yesterday that she is actually in Los Angeles, California right now and the reason that she has not been on WWE television as of late is because she is suffering from some type of hand injury.

Ashley said that she wants to work but she cannot get medical clearance to do so. Massaro is scheduled to see an orthopedic surgeon in Texas this weekend to further assess her injury.

Cut her Vince.

Well, has anybody seen Maria in Playboy yet?

Maybe I have been wrong about the Hulkster! It seems the reason for his divorce had something to do with him banging Brooke's best friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back