'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

I know, but a lot of the guys that don't post anymore were exposed as frauds. ATL is not a fraud. He may be wrong because dudes change their mind or just outright lie, but he is not a fraud. I mean OV posted some vague warning on Beasley having some bad issues the other day and got blasted...that is ridiculous. He is another one of the few proven insiders we have left here.

Not talking about the frauds, I am talking about people like OV, Atl vol, and others that want being things in here that they have heard from good sources. I am talking just general info and if it look good for us and turned out bad they were ran out of volnation and all they did was bring what they heard from good sources. Your always going to have fakes to deal with but these guys have proven to be solid and yes sometimes the kid changes his mind. I take this info as encouragement and yes I do get excited but I also understand until they sign it doesn't matter. But that's part of recruiting. Getting excited about the possibility of getting a good recruit. Just enjoy and know we are dealing with young men who are making one of the biggest decisions of his young life.

People are so damn sensitive. I never said anything bad about the guy. I appreciate the info he brings. It's just this last recruiting cycle he has gained a cult following on this form. All recruiting info is 2nd ans things change by the day. I appreciate all info but some of you guys on this board worship posters and it's not healthy.

People are so damn sensitive. I never said anything bad about the guy. I appreciate the info he brings. It's just this last recruiting cycle he has gained a cult following on this form. All recruiting info is 2nd ans things change by the day. I appreciate all info but some of you guys on this board worship posters and it's not healthy.

Yeah its weird.

Some of us know who atl vol is. He helps the University A LOT. He’s helped posters on this site out
including non football related. Good guy with a good heart that has connections that are big time.
His following is because some of us know he’s as legit as they come. Things change by the day even when your own ears hear it from the players own mouth. TIFWIW

Seals is going to lock this one up for us. Wright's mom likes UT and the distance from home is reasonable. Trust in the coaches and feeling that Knoxville is a safe environment for him is very important. The family has spent a lot of time checking out Knoxville and the UT campus to be sure.

He's not OVing to Miami-FSU this weekend, so he might be getting closer to committing. He may not announce and he doesn't want to sign early. It'll be interesting to see if he visits anywhere after the season and if the coaches try to convince him to sign in December.

Seals is going to lock this one up for us. Wright's mom likes UT and the distance from home is reasonable. Trust in the coaches and feeling that Knoxville is a safe environment for him is very important. The family has spent a lot of time checking out Knoxville and the UT campus to be sure.

He's not OVing to Miami-FSU this weekend, so he might be getting closer to committing. He may not announce and he doesn't want to sign early. It'll be interesting to see if he visits anywhere after the season and if the coaches try to convince him to sign in December.
i'm sure they'll suggest it, but i can't see them trying to push him to do anything given how this relationship was built apparently.

but on the other hand, if you're sure, sign. pretty please? :)

I'm not doubting his connections or his integrity, I never have and really I don't care in the end this is still an anonymous internet forum but the hero worship for all the so called "insiders" on here is weird, that is all I'm saying,

Worship of any man is weird. I agree with that but no reason to attack the poster when he post or those who get excited with good news. He also posts what he knows or thinks that is bad news. See hazelwood thread.

Worship of any man is weird. I agree with that but no reason to attack the poster when he post or those who get excited with good news. He also posts what he knows or thinks that is bad news. See hazelwood thread.

I try not to attack anybody in fact the only time I have really knocked "insider" info was venom in the Beasley thread because it just felt like a cryptic drive by. We are just here to have fun.

I try not to attack anybody in fact the only time I have really knocked "insider" info was venom in the Beasley thread because it just felt like a cryptic drive by. We are just here to have fun.

Yep. OV and AV and LAV are the three I would pay the most attention to here. I have some tid bits from time to time but not an insider like those guys.

Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Did I hear my name? Oh, wait...my bad.

source.gif

VN Store

Back