'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

giphy.gif

When is this supposed to be dropping, Atlanta Vol?

You got us all excited now.
That is not his M.O....He is saying the deal is closed. If the kid stays the course...he is a Vol, but until that LOI is signed and sent..well..lets just say I've seen too many flim-flam-flop teenagers go brain dead to get too excited right now.

What in the hell are you talking about? ATL has been bringing info here for a loooong time.

There's always got to be THAT one. We use to have more that brought great info, but Lord help them if that kid changed his mind. Tared and feathered and driven out of town. Now we a very very few left that are willing to bring us good info.

He could change is mind I suppose. I wish he would.

Oh heck yea. We need as much competition on the OL in the spring as is possible. HOPEFULLY our guys are healthy this spring. Looking back to this past spring, we barely had an OL because there were so many guys out. Have to think that is contributing to the problems we have now.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
There's always got to be THAT one. We use to have more that brought great info, but Lord help them if that kid changed his mind. Tared and feathered and driven out of town. Now we a very very few left that are willing to bring us good info.
I know, but a lot of the guys that don't post anymore were exposed as frauds. ATL is not a fraud. He may be wrong because dudes change their mind or just outright lie, but he is not a fraud. I mean OV posted some vague warning on Beasley having some bad issues the other day and got blasted...that is ridiculous. He is another one of the few proven insiders we have left here.

Reactions: ScottishVol
Oh heck yea. We need as much competition on the OL in the spring as is possible. HOPEFULLY our guys are healthy this spring. Looking back to this past spring, we barely had an OL because there were so many guys out. Have to think that is contributing to the problems we have now.
If he would EE..I'm just about positive he would be a starter next year. I don't usually say stuff like that because frosh are so dicey, but our OL is so crapawful putrid that I have a hard time believing he wouldn't beat what we have now out to be a starter.

VN Store

Back