'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Wright, crouch, Bogle, Morris and there's no way you don't call this a GREAT class. GBO.
It's already a great looking class too me. They have went out and addressed needs. And I know with the few spots we have left they are going to be very selective on which we finish with. Future is def bright. I can see it out my peripheral.

It's already a great looking class too me. They have went out and addressed needs. And I know with the few spots we have left they are going to be very selective on which we finish with. Future is def bright. I can see it out my peripheral.
Yer Darnell Wright about that.

247 was told Sunday that Alabama, Clemson, Miami, Georgia, and Tennessee are among the programs vying for an official visit. No one has locked a visit in yet, and Wright plans to sit down with his coaches and family during their bye week Sept. 21 and plan out the trips. Wright currently plans to sign on National Signing Day in February, so, look for those official visits to likely take place the first two weeks in December and three weeks in January.-247

247 was told Sunday that Alabama, Clemson, Miami, Georgia, and Tennessee are among the programs vying for an official visit. No one has locked a visit in yet, and Wright plans to sit down with his coaches and family during their bye week Sept. 21 and plan out the trips. Wright currently plans to sign on National Signing Day in February, so, look for those official visits to likely take place the first two weeks in December and three weeks in January.-247

When he says coaches he means UT coaches since he will be visiting us that weekend anyways.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Someone asked if landing both Morris and Wright might make one maybe want to look elsewhere due to playing same position or are they being pitched one is LT and other is RT? Is this a concern?

- Hubbs
Wayna on the Left and Wright on the Right

The reverse imo. Little note: If we hold on to WANYA, is his name going to be an issue for our fans 3-4 years ala Dormady?
I personally think Wanya looks a little more "smooth" at this point... would love for our staff to have that dilemma on the practice field next year.

I personally think Wanya looks a little more "smooth" at this point... would love for our staff to have that dilemma on the practice field next year.
It’s not a remark on Wanya’s ability to flourish at LT. Moreso my perception that he’s a little meaner and would dominate MORE than Wright at RT.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Gut feeling here but it seems the FL game is lining up to be the biggest recruiting weekend we have had in a long time. If we can get Wright, Bogle, Crouch, Curry and most of our committed guys on campus I can see this group really becoming a brotherhood that weekend and all deciding to become Vols.

Don't think they will all go public with the commitment but behind the scenes that weekend could really set us up for years to come.

drsmile.gif

VN Store

Back