'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

giphy.gif

Reactions: JB_Vol
I don't get why every big recruit who shows us love is accused of trolling. Even if they don't pick us, it doesn't mean they were trolling. And just because we lead doesn't mean they're a silent. The most likely explanation from the information that is out there is that we appear to lead and he likes us a lot. And we have a very good chance to sign him. Recruits trolling or being silent commits is far less common than recruits simply liking 1 or 2 schools more than any others.

Stop trolling us, Sleegro!

Reactions: Sleegro
Steve Dildong on 247 had a note on him. Basically no news. Said distance is a huge factor for him. As long as we show improvement he thinks the 4-hour advantage would favor Tennessee. He said he plans to announce at the UAA game

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Steve Dildong on 247 had a note on him. Basically no news. Said distance is a huge factor for him. As long as we show improvement he thinks the 4-hour advantage would favor Tennessee. He said he plans to announce at the UAA game
They play university of alaska anchorage? Go seawolves!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Shannon Terry on 104.5 right now says he has really good intel that says Wright loves Pruitt and thinks UT beats Bama for him

Yep.

Shannon Terry, the founder and CEO of 247Sports, made an appearance on Midday 180 on 104.5 FM in Nashville on Friday to talk about different recruiting topics. He was asked about his recent crystal ball prediction in favor of the Vols to five-star offensive tackle Darnell Wright, and he said he actually made that prediction to “test out the code” of the new crystal ball feature they’re working on for the new 247Sports site.

But he didn’t just give a random prediction. Terry also thinks the Vols are in a very good spot for Wright.

“I got some really good intel from both sides,” Terry said of Wright and the Vols. “He’s obviously maybe the highest priority for the Tennessee nation. People really close to him love Pruitt, love the Vols. He likes them. And in the end, I think it’s going to be an Alabama-Tennessee battle, and I think the Vols are going to win this one.

“That’s a long play for me. Right now I wouldn’t necessarily say they’re in the driver’s seat, but I’m betting at the end of the deal they will be.”

National Recruiting Analyst Thinks Vols Eventually Land 5-Star OT | RTI

VN Store

Back