WR Coach Hired [Kevin Beard from FIU]

Cool story? Oh yeah.

No, its quite stupid how people ramble on about my concern that he does not have alot of experience coaching wide recievers. I named what i thought was positive and what my concerns where, and im an idiot because you think an engineer with little expereince is still an engineer? It would still be an engineer with little experience, which would be a concern for someone hiring the engineer with little experience.

In HS I played on a big physical dominating team my senior year and we ran up against the eventual state champion built around speed. I can tell you there is nothing more frustrating than a 145 lb guy running off of the edge and blowing by you like you are a street sign, all while knowing if you got your hands on him you could smash him. I don't think he had one grass stain at the end of the game.

Prattville sucks! :)

Our staff has a very good blanket over the country for recruiting. Warren handles GA, Canales in TX, Hoke in the Midwest, Wells in TN, and Scott/Beard in FL. That's a solid group in a lot of talent rich states.
Hoke should have recruiting ties out west too.

VN Store

Back