Wow us taxpayers get to pay for another one

Wow you just cannot handle anything negative towards Obama can you? The only deflections you ever offer up are the cliches about Bush. Jesus man how much longer can you blame a guy who hasn't been in the WH since 2007?

I think Bush and Clinton took too many vacations and wasted money. However they haven't spent as much as Mr. Soetoro has. This is just fact. 5 Facts You May Not Know About How Much Obama’s Travel Costs You

You can choose to ignore it all you want but over 44 million out of our pockets just for him to enjoy himself is just wrong. Are there many, many more things Obama has done that I should be more upset with? Yes. I mean his vacations pale in comparison to him committing treason. The only reason I started this thread was because I was unaware he was taking yet another vacation when more and more Americans are struggling to pay their damn bills. But I guess another million or so for him to smoke and play golf is much more important.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow you just cannot handle anything negative towards Obama can you? The only deflections you ever offer up are the cliches about Bush. Jesus man how much longer can you blame a guy who hasn't been in the WH since 2007?

I think Bush and Clinton took too many vacations and wasted money. However they haven't spent as much as Mr. Soetoro has. This is just fact. 5 Facts You May Not Know About How Much Obama’s Travel Costs You

You can choose to ignore it all you want but over 44 million out of our pockets just for him to enjoy himself is just wrong. Are there many, many more things Obama has done that I should be more upset with? Yes. I mean his vacations pale in comparison to him committing treason. The only reason I started this thread was because I was unaware he was taking yet another vacation when more and more Americans are struggling to pay their damn bills. But I guess another million or so for him to smoke and play golf is much more important.

The good thing is he'll pay your bills. I guess that's good. Not for taxpayers though.

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID

Reactions: 1 person
This is a dumb thread. If I want to bash Obama, there are simply far too many other things on the list to attack him on that waste billions and trillions of dollars. $2-3 million here or there for a vacation is too far down on my list of grievances.

I'll take it one step further, I would gladly stroke Obama a check for $50 million if he would step down and let Ron Paul finish out the term. $50 million is still peanuts compared to what we will be facing over the next few years.

Reactions: 2 people
This is a dumb thread. If I want to bash Obama, there are simply far too many other things on the list to attack him on that waste billions and trillions of dollars. $2-3 million here or there for a vacation is too far down on my list of grievances.

The fact he takes $2-3 million vacations while wasting billions is what makes it an issue.

I'll take it one step further, I would gladly stroke Obama a check for $50 million if he would step down and let Ron Paul finish out the term. $50 million is still peanuts compared to what we will be facing over the next few years.

Tptb won't allow it.

That's the most tortured speculation upon inference upon hearsay upon fabrication I have ever read.

No dumber than your snopes link. What you think snopes prints only factual information? :eek:lol::eek:lol:

Like I said you cannot handle any negative info about Obama.

The fact that Obamas citizenship, birth certificate, real name and nationality have even been brought into question since he has taken office speaks volumes about him.

The article is a year old and Obama's presidency isn't done. Also politifact is where I go for all my no bias information. /s

it was merely the first option on a quick google search, and the article does say that the data/info/propaganda was at the same points in their presidency. I was curious about this and looked it up and decided to share.

Reactions: 2 people

I will just leave this here... also from politifact.

Politifact-2008.png

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back