Wow - just wow: Garofalo on Tea Parties

:eek:lol:

Nice try. But now I associate that with a thread about Jeannine Giraffalo(sp?). I don't think that stuff is that powerful.

theres not enough alcohol in the world that could make that behemoth attractive cause eventually you get poisioned. i mean really i would rather stick my *ick in a electric socket

Actually, I've found her to be entertaining at times and attractive at times. In her stand up routine though there was always this same underlying arrogance and disdain for anyone that didn't share her views.

When I see this type thing, I find her repulsive as a person. So much hate. Ironically, she is the one that exhibits symptoms of mental illness though she claims it is Right wingers that as a group are mentally ill.

she hasn't be relavant for at least 10 years. why do we care?

because freakin people here her freakin ludacris commentary and take it like it matters for something even though i would rather listen to the advice of my neighbors dog,

because freakin people here her freakin ludacris commentary and take it like it matters for something even though i would rather listen to the advice of my neighbors dog,

Be careful with that, just ask David Berkowitz.

ehh my neighbors dog doesnt tell me to kill people, he just talks smack about janeane garofalo

That's how it always starts. First insults about Garofalo, before you know it he's telling you to do horrible things.

if given the choice would you rather hook up with garofalo or listen to a dog?

I'd listen to the dog, but I would make sure i had plenty of medication. Maybe I could get the dog to bite the bullet and take one for the team (hook up with Garofalo).

Edit: I'm sure i would then be charged with abuse of an animal.

I'm surprised that LG hasn't jumped in to defend Olberman. After all it was LG who claimed that Olbermann's show is very well researched and that he would never knowingly lie while on the air, and yet he just sat there like a pimple agreeing with everything Garofalo was saying.

How is the tea party racial in any respect? What does race have to do with anything?

I used to actually like and respect garafalo, but that was 10 years ago. she's just become your typical bitter hollywood liberal.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back