Wow - just wow: Garofalo on Tea Parties

I fully expected this thread to have been started by Law "fair and balanced" gator. I hope she gets shot on 24

I find it funny that someone who surrounds herself with everything from A to D list celebrities claims to have such an understanding of the "every man" and their motives as she does! This is just another case of celebrity disconnect from reality. Anyone that believes the way she does is about as lunatic extremist (politically) as one can get.

I've never thought much of the woman but...damn. The degree to which one has to spoon out one's own brains and fill it with political and ideological bias to utter such things is, as you say, just staggering.

Does anyone know her waste size?? :)

david-axelrod.jpg

More doubleplusgood duckspeak.

I fully expected this thread to have been started by Law "fair and balanced" gator. I hope she gets shot on 24

I-24? I'm betting there's some people along that route would like to do that. Maybe somewhere around Clarksville?

ahh according to the Necronomican:
" to kill Janeane Garofalo one must recite her name backwards, and follow with the chant of burnis inus hellis dumbus bit*hes maximus, forrealus"

Hey! She is a below average comedian/actress, of course she should be doing political commentary.

"we are actors d@mnit, we can read the news paper, then say it back to the public, like its our own opinion"
-Film Actors Guild

It would be funny if that was actually their acronym. But it's not... so it wasn't.

not a trey parker and matt stone eh? so i guess you have never seen team america: world police, they make it a point to make fun of garofalo

VN Store

Back