Worst coaching staff in the SEC?

The reason they're not SEC ready is because they're not being properly coached. This roster with a component coaching staff would win the East pretty easily.

OK, let me put it another way. If a line coach teaches proper Technique and teaches how to use leverage to overcome size disadvantage, but the player gets beat more often than not, is it the coach's fault? I'm not at practice and don't know if these players are getting proper coaching. What I can see on the field is our lines getting whipped too often.

OK, let me put it another way. If a line coach teaches proper Technique and teaches how to use leverage to overcome size disadvantage, but the player gets beat more often than not, is it the coach's fault? I'm not at practice and don't know if these players are getting proper coaching. What I can see on the field is our lines getting whipped too often.

When the same players are making the same mistakes over and over it's on coaching.

Damn, Butch is such a bad coach that Chandler just fell on his own in the open field. Saban would never let that happen.

QB could have walked into the endzone but he decided to pass anyway and Abernathy gets beat again for a touchdown. Must be bad coaching causing these guys to get outplayed!

Dormady not looking good today. Maybe in the last game Butch will remember the he could try JG to see if he could be the spark to get the offense started.

It's the scheme!!!

I don't think its the worst staff just worst head coach. If he would let the position coaches coach and he just motivate the team to play and make good decisions on Saturdays I think we would be OK. Unfortunately I don't think he can do that. If I hear resilience and persevere one more time.....:banghead2:

Lyle is so stubborn and arrogant that coaches are not allowed to coach. It's a matter of doing it HIS way but be prepared to take the blame for HIS failures.

How do you know that? I see people say stuff like that all the time, but there is zero proof.

I don't think its the worst staff just worst head coach. If he would let the position coaches coach and he just motivate the team to play and make good decisions on Saturdays I think we would be OK. Unfortunately I don't think he can do that. If I hear resilience and persevere one more time.....:banghead2:

Again, where is your proof of this?

VN Store

Back