Worst coaching staff in the SEC?

My 87 year old grandfather saw his first game in person in 1945 vs Vandy. Did not miss a single game both home and road for over 30,years before he got older says so

My 87 year old grandfather saw his first game in person in 1945 vs Vandy. Did not miss a single game both home and road for over 30,years before he got older says so

Cool story. But did your grandfather sleep through the Dooley years?

Jesus Christ. Despite all of what I've read, we are still 2-1 for Gods sake!! And that loss was on a fluke broken play at Ben-Hill!!!!!

Please!!! I don't care if UT through the long pass against Florida and won. Look at how every game goes and the in game decisions. It's horrible every game. And for the people that says Butch's teams fight hard and come back. How about being ready to play when you take the field!

Cool story. But did your grandfather sleep through the Dooley years?

No he realized that we had Justin Wilcox as D.C.

There is a good chance that we don't have enough quality SEC ready players. On defense, Jumper, Kongbo,moseley,Martin,and maybe even Mckenzie. On offense, Kendrick,Jones, Richmond, and maybe even Dormady and Wolfe. These players who start for us would have trouble starting or even playing for most SEC teams. I may be wrong but it is what I see with these old eyes.

Missouri's is probably the worst, but there's still a lot of football left, Butch and Co. may surpass them.

The defensive staff looks solid. If they can to develop our young players the defense will be stout for years.

Offense is as putrid as the system they coach. Line is soft and our backs get hit in the backfield way too often. Kellly gets a lot of yards after contact. We looked horrible against UMass until they got a sense of urgency — same story every week. The BSIA with Coach Bajakian at least had a game plan every week and would typically score on the first series. We look flat and clueless in the first half under Scott.

There is a good chance that we don't have enough quality SEC ready players. On defense, Jumper, Kongbo,moseley,Martin,and maybe even Mckenzie. On offense, Kendrick,Jones, Richmond, and maybe even Dormady and Wolfe. These players who start for us would have trouble starting or even playing for most SEC teams. I may be wrong but it is what I see with these old eyes.

The reason they're not SEC ready is because they're not being properly coached. This roster with a component coaching staff would win the East pretty easily.

I think we may have the worst coaching staff from top to bottom in the SEC. What does everyone else think?

I agree with you 100%..14 - 6 at halftime against basically a highschool team..oh but wait...Butch Jones is the man right? Fire the whole staff in my oppinion..at this point it couldnt hurt anything!!!

You must not be concerned about the fundamentals of football

Fluke play? Any coach with game time knowledge or hell any fan or former player knows you are on a prevent defense on that last play..Everyone knows this..but of course the high and mighty Butch Jones...you know the man who is robbing tennessee by being paid as much as he is to produce an average or below average football team.

VN Store

Back