World of Tanks

Pretty not fun at this point, as they've got tier 5 and 6 tanks playing in the same games as tier ones. You can't damage them, and they one shot destroy you. Hopefully the community grows quickly.

Wow that would suck. That is the 1 thing I don't like being a scout. Scout tanks get a higher match making rating. My Tier IV M5 Stewart regularly get stuck against Tier VIII matches. Even at point blank distance against their rear armor I have a hard time doing anything more than scratching the paint. There is only so long you can hold still as a passive scout before you get discovered and with the weapon power, accuracy, and faster tanks at higher levels, once discovered your goose is cooked. You die if a Tier VIII farts to hard.

Pretty not fun at this point, as they've got tier 5 and 6 tanks playing in the same games as tier ones. You can't damage them, and they one shot destroy you. Hopefully the community grows quickly.

upgrade that stuff. You get lots of free credits (1,000,000 I believe it was) in the beta to advance pretty quickly. Once I finally figured out how it got a lot better

you have to get one of the tanks to max configuration and then it opens up the rest as you upgrade them and purchase new ones. I got the basics from this vid

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izknGSvk3w4[/youtube]

They definitely have some more tweaking to do. I hope they do not go away from their current setup.

upgrade that stuff. You get lots of free credits (1,000,000 I believe it was) in the beta to advance pretty quickly. Once I finally figured out how it got a lot better

you have to get one of the tanks to max configuration and then it opens up the rest as you upgrade them and purchase new ones. I got the basics from this vid

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/izknGSvk3w4[/youtube]

Thanks, I didn't realize that. Makes sense now

got stuck on a rock when I slid down a hill and couldn't move. Movement between menus also feels a little sluggish and the cut at the end of each map makes me think the game froze up

had some fun playing as an SPG once I realized how it worked and how to get a better one. Also learning spots on the maps takes time

WoT won a Golden Joystick award and gave everyone a new premium tank with garage slot. It's a crappy tank...but it's free (and the garage slot is gangster).

You still playing utvolpj?

nah I put it down. I don't have the time required so I can level up. Beta was fun because I had lots of different options with the free exp/gold

How's the player base on Xbox? Ps4 is filled with toddlers and the PC version is filled with adults who act like toddlers.

I still play it a little. Recently though I've been more caught up in the new game Armored Warfare.

Do you like that? I have played it some, but haven't been able to get myself to enjoy it yet. I just don't have the patience to wait 3-4 min for a match to queue up.

Do you like that? I have played it some, but haven't been able to get myself to enjoy it yet. I just don't have the patience to wait 3-4 min for a match to queue up.

I have really enjoyed it. The queue times do get a bit long sometimes, but they are decreasing as more people are starting to play. To me it just seems like there is more depth to it. The maps are larger, it gives you more opportunity to use maneuver. The different vehicles give it a different feel, and I like how your ammo choices have real impact now. It's not just shoot standard, or switch to "gold" if you don't feel like aiming at weak points. Once you start getting into the higher levels the different armoring techniques (steel, layered, composite, spaced, ERA) matter to the rounds you shoot and where you aim. Choices between kinetic ap, HEAT, or HESH type rounds matter.

Reactions: 1 person
Started playing more on the PC again. Just joined a UT clan which is awesome because I have the Power T logo on my tanks now :D

VN Store

Back