Wonder Woman (June 23, 2017)

This looks like the best in the DCU so far.......

It does, but don't forget, they do this every time.

Suicide Squad looked incredible because they sneakily didn't include the horribly out of place villain in the trailers.

Last edited:
It does, but don't forget, they do this every time.

Suicide Squad looked incredible because they sneakily didn't include the horribly out of place villain in the trailers.

Trailers can make terrible movies look great. I'll never forget how awesome the first trailer for the second Fantastic Four looked. I knew the movie would stink but that first trailer with the Surfer flying through Manhattan was just awesome.

Accept no substitute.

wonder-woman-lynda-carter-2.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Man this new trailer looks good.

I want to believe.... I reallly do. But the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer of Suicide Squad may be the best trailer of all time.... and we all saw how that turned out.

DC has become pros at making fantastic trailers and crap movies.

https://youtu.be/INLzqh7rZ-U

Man this new trailer looks good.

I want to believe.... I reallly do. But the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer of Suicide Squad may be the best trailer of all time.... and we all saw how that turned out.

DC has become pros at making fantastic trailers and crap movies.

https://youtu.be/INLzqh7rZ-U

Any Wonder Woman movie that isn't rated R or is a NC-17 straight to VHS release..is a waste of time.

Same thing happened with Batman v Superman.

Did it? I remember BvS starting at right around 50% on RT... going up slightly to like 55% then spiraling down down to 29%

Collider first impressions were good although everyone felt Gadot just isn't a very good actress.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah with some of these "reviews" talking about how it is "empowering", and how little girls with crying and cheering "yes", I'm gonna remain pretty skeptical. Hope I'm wrong tho. I would like for this to be good.

Personally I can't wait for Kevin Smith's twitter review, where he will call it the best super hero movie yet.

Yeah with some of these "reviews" talking about how it is "empowering", and how little girls with crying and cheering "yes", I'm gonna remain pretty skeptical. Hope I'm wrong tho. I would like for this to be good.

Personally I can't wait for Kevin Smith's twitter review, where he will call it the best super hero movie yet.

I just want to go see Gal Gadot in a sexy costume! :)

Kevin Smith... smh....

He tried to like BvS so much.

Well so far so good

Wow! If that holds then it will be one of the best reviewed superhero movies ever.

I do think it's going to get a little "diversity love" by critics no matter how good or bad it is which will keep the score firmly in the certified fresh category.

VN Store

Back