WNBA DRAFT

Where does Rickea land?

• Indiana

• Los Angeles

• Chicago

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah for sure. From her side ofc!
What is wrong with you? "Her side" happens to be the one that knows what the hell she's talking about. You know better about his wife's cancer and about his player's opinons of him? WTF? Do you think this girl is brainwashed? His best players and recruits followed him. Kitley says this. What else do you want to hear?

What is wrong with you? "Her side" happens to be the one that knows what the hell she's talking about. You know better about his wife's cancer and about his player's opinons of him? WTF? Do you think this girl is brainwashed? His best players and recruits followed him. Kitley says this. What else do you want to hear?
😵‍💫 nuance isn’t your strong suit is it?

Owusu would disagree tho 🤭

Im sure many dislike and like many coaches no one is infallible
Yes, a home that’s played sports knows every player doesn’t like every coach for whatever reason. I have my favorite coaches and some I really didn’t like much, so that goes for every player.

Reactions: VolFuture
Yes, a home that’s played sports knows every player doesn’t like every coach for whatever reason. I have my favorite coaches and some I really didn’t like much, so that goes for every player.
Also Brooks wasn't the only coach Owusu couldn't get along with. She seemed like one of those with a way over-involved parent.

Ragging on a guy and his daughter about his wife's cancer doesn't make a case for nuance to me.

When did Brooks whizz in your cheerios? The pile on is pretty out there.
If that’s what u got out of what I posted I can’t help u…

You mean from Reese who gave Cardoso an elbow to the face and a bloody lip. Did you not watch the SEC tournament championship?
Coach the play again, Cardoso elbowed Reese in the back first and Reese replied with her actions, I’ll be waiting on your reply after u watch it.

Coach the play again, Cardoso elbowed Reese in the back first and Reese replied with her actions, I’ll be waiting on your reply after u watch it.

Have no idea what you mean by Coach the play??? Interesting that Reese was called for an intentional. Here's my link. Post yours.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Have no idea what you mean by Coach the play??? Interesting that Reese was called for an intentional. Here's my link. Post yours.

Start the video at 26:07 and u will see the elbow in the back, which Reese retaliated, funny how u people only see what you wanna see. But I’m not surprised since the refs was on their side as well.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Start the video at 26:07 and u will see the elbow in the back, which Reese retaliated, funny how u people only see what you wanna see. But I’m not surprised since the refs was on their side as well.

Yo! ‘phoenix. Don’t get stirred up, boo. 😘
This is one topic from which I try to steer clear. 😇

Reactions: VolFuture

I see a push by Cardosa and a no call with an official standing close by. This is followed by a Reese elbow to Cardosa's face resulting in an intentional foul ( could have been disqualifying ). That elbow caused Cardosa's mouth to bleed for the remainder of the game. Less than a minute earlier check out Cardosa's head flying backwards with Reese hanging on to her hair. Funny how people see what they want to see.

Last edited:
I see a push by Cardosa and a no call with an official standing close by. This is followed by a Reese elbow to Cardosa's face resulting in an intentional foul ( could have been disqualifying ). That elbow caused Cardosa's mouth to bleed for the remainder of the game. Less than a minute earlier check out Cardosa's head flying backwards with Reese hanging on to her hair. Funny how people see what you want to see.
Cardoso elbowed her in the back and Reese threw her arms up let let her know that’s not going to fly with her, both should have been called.

VN Store

Back