WNBA DRAFT

Where does Rickea land?

• Indiana

• Los Angeles

• Chicago

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also play mock draft. Who would u draft where?

View attachment 631887
I think ESPN did a good job on mock this year but we all know this is never how it actually is.

I don’t see Fair going first round. Pili may go higher like Washington. Sheldon is overrated imo but still first round good.

Osborn doesn’t go round 1 imo either. Sherrod might.

Anyway, looking at mock drafts, outside the top 8 or so picks, I don't think there are a lot of players that will stick around. Marquesha Davis for example is dumb to be entering the draft instead of spending a 5th year at Ole Miss learning how to consistently hit 3 pointers. She has zero future in the WNBA without that.

We need expansion NOWWWW
Expansion??? Of what the WNBA? And who will pay for this expansion? With talk of the NBA cutting their funding of the WNBA by 20% they won’t be able to pay the light bills. I wish they were able to expand but their play is not good enough to sell tickets. Women don’t even support the WNBA. I love womens college basketball but once they turn pro something happens that seems to ruin the play. Expansion good luck.

Expansion??? Of what the WNBA? And who will pay for this expansion? With talk of the NBA cutting their funding of the WNBA by 20% they won’t be able to pay the light bills. I wish they were able to expand but their play is not good enough to sell tickets. Women don’t even support the WNBA. I love womens college basketball but once they turn pro something happens that seems to ruin the play. Expansion good luck.
They’re about to sign a new TV deal and the league needs to basically double to reach more markets and feel like a league…

Who cares about NBA money the WNBA GMs are ready and willing to spend on their teams but are held back by league policies

Rickea will be wonderful in Chi-Town, doesn't matter that some believe she should be drafted by L.A. Chicago is best spot for her.

Reactions: VolFuture
Rickea will be wonderful in Chi-Town, doesn't matter that some believe she should be drafted by L.A. Chicago is best spot for her.
Some draft analysts seem to think the emergence of Kamilla will pull her up to 3rd for the Sky, and put RJ at 4 to the Sparks. Probably will depend on need. RJ will be a lottery pick either way. I still hope for Chicago for her too.

Some draft analysts seem to think the emergence of Kamilla will pull her up to 3rd for the Sky, and put RJ at 4 to the Sparks. Probably will depend on need. RJ will be a lottery pick either way. I still hope for Chicago for her too.
I rather her on the Sparks, but she should go #2. No matter what she will be the best player in this class.

VN Store

Back