Windy's football discussion thread.

Chip Kelly's days as an analyst are numbered. If we are considering him (same goes for you UF), we better hurry up and make our decision before UCLA makes it for us.

I don't think it matters. I think he'd go to UCLA before Tennessee giving the option.

How can people believe a poster that says “it’s a done deal with absolutely zero chance of not happening “, and be worried about it not happening at the same time? Makes no sense in my head. Either he’s right and you don’t doubt, or he’s a troll and you won’t admit it.

How can people believe a poster that says “it’s a done deal with absolutely zero chance of not happening “, and be worried about it not happening at the same time? Makes no sense in my head. Either he’s right and you don’t doubt, or he’s a troll and you won’t admit it.

Context?

I don't put any stock in SEC Country reports, but if Currie went from a no from Gruden to going after Mullen and Schiano, I'll start acting worse than Slice has been lately.

Beaver said it’s a done deal, and he’d be back to enjoy those who doubt him (me being one). Almost everyone takes him and his words as gospel. However, the same ones who scold you for doubting him, are worried Currie, or boosters have screwed the deal up. How can it be done, yet somehow get screwed up? I think him and a couple more know they have people believing everything they say, and won’t show back up when this is over. Maybe I’m wrong, time will tell.

It's easy Joe. Just make very ambiguous statements that leave an infinite number of outs when things don't go as predicted. Get your minions to fervently back you. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: 1 person
My favorite was the other night when there was a claimed "team meeting". Like 4 posters immediately "confirmed" it without clarification. They later claimed to be referring to the booster meeting in Tampa. And people actually went along with it!!

My favorite was the other night when there was a claimed "team meeting". Like 4 posters immediately "confirmed" it without clarification. They later claimed to be referring to the booster meeting in Tampa. And people actually went along with it!!

I saw that, didn’t get many details because I skipped around.

I haven't been in that thread or posted in there, I should since no one will know me and I have a reliable source! :) get some of those people going!

Nobody knows a dang thing.
Currie is keeping this quiet.
I’ll believe we have a coach and who it is when they’re standing next to Currie being introduced.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't been in that thread or posted in there, I should since no one will know me and I have a reliable source! :) get some of those people going!
Haha if you believe in logic, reason, and patience you are more credible than 99% of the junk posted in there.

Nobody knows a dang thing.
Currie is keeping this quiet.
I’ll believe we have a coach and who it is when they’re standing next to Currie being introduced.
Every UTAD the last 20 years kept things tight lipped. No coaching hire has been leaked more than an hour or 2 before the presser. Highly unlikely that this turns out any different. Nobody knows a dang thing is exactly right. Although I do believe Gruden and Kelly have both been gauged on their interest (or so I hope).

Every UTAD the last 20 years kept things tight lipped. No coaching hire has been leaked more than an hour or 2 before the presser. Highly unlikely that this turns out any different. Nobody knows a dang thing is exactly right. Although I do believe Gruden and Kelly have both been gauged on their interest (or so I hope).

It will be interesting to see who we come up with.

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

VN Store

Back