will we have to go with Guarantano to run the ball

I've watched football for 40 years and the only guys I've seen who ran better than Dobbs were Cam Newton, Nick Marshall, and Lamar Jackson. And Dobbs was the most durable QB I've ever seen play.

Saying Dormady can scoot is a joke. He can't. Guarantano is elusive, but rail thin.

Either Dormady is as accurate as advertised, or hopefully Guarantano survives a year throwing a bit while improvising the run.

To expect a Dobbs replay on any level running it is a dream.

That is my estimated QB this season.

Reactions: 5 people
Shouldn't have to with as much experience returning on the OL

I've watched football for 40 years and the only guys I've seen who ran better than Dobbs were Cam Newton, Nick Marshall, and Lamar Jackson. And Dobbs was the most durable QB I've ever seen play.

Saying Dormady can scoot is a joke. He can't. Guarantano is elusive, but rail thin.

Either Dormady is as accurate as advertised, or hopefully Guarantano survives a year throwing a bit while improvising the run.

To expect a Dobbs replay on any level running it is a dream.

That is my estimated QB this season.
your close ..i think Guarantano has filled out a bit. players have said that to the press any way

Correct for the first time since Bray we will not have an average passing game at best.

With statements like this, you would never know that we set the school record for points scored last year and Dobbs led the SEC in QB rating.

Be more respectful of the guy who led the most explosive offense in school history.

Reactions: 5 people
Let me explain something to the newbs or clueless. You run to pass and PASS TO RUN. You also PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS. So I ask you, what do you think?

Reactions: 1 person
Let me explain something to the newbs or clueless. You run to pass and PASS TO RUN. You also PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS. So I ask you, what do you think?

If we base this off of the 10 year sample size of Jones, we will run to set up the pass. We actually have a passing threat at QB now.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back