Will the Squad be Re-Elected in 2020

Yet you chastise others who have and are in opposition to it..đź‘Ť

I haven't taken a position on it. Therefore, I need not read it. However, if you are going to stand in staunch opposition to it... you probably should have read it instead of relying on memes for your information.

I haven't taken a position on it. Therefore, I need not read it. However, if you are going to stand in staunch opposition to it... you probably should have read it instead of relying on memes for your information.

How the **** fo you know what I have or haven’t read ? You don’t .. I stopped reading after she advocated for the elimination of fossil fuels and tried to correlate it to this BS claim of man made climate change.

How the **** fo you know what I have or haven’t read ? You don’t .. I stopped reading after she advocated for the elimination of fossil fuels and tried to correlate it to this BS claim of man made climate change.

So, you admit you haven't read it?

In honor of lil greta I'm going to run my diesel motorhome all over the US in the next few years just to make sure that pollute as much as I can.

In honor of AOC and the NGD, I am going to renounce my 18 year old diesel with 370k miles and go electric.

lol-just-kidding-memegenerator-net-lol-just-kidding-trump-laughing-53236062.jpg

Reactions: Orangeburst
In honor of AOC and the NGD, I am going to renounce my 18 year old diesel with 370k miles and go electric.

View attachment 255474
This?

iu

VN Store

Back