Will the Squad be Re-Elected in 2020

But you guys have made her a hero, by belittling her as a dumb bartender.

I have never questioned her bar tending skills , like any politician they are on record when they speak , she’s given some epic sound bytes to the public and it’s hard ( at times ) for us to see how higher education has helped her in any way ,with the statements she’s made . I’ll also just for fun , throw in Hank Johnson with her in that boat of highly educated politicians . They need to be in a boat together because if they were standing on the island of Guam .. well you know the rest .

I have never questioned her bar tending skills , like any politician they are on record when they speak , she’s given some epic sound bytes to the public and it’s hard ( at times ) for us to see how higher education has helped her in any way ,with the statements she’s made . I’ll also just for fun , throw in Hank Johnson with her in that boat of highly educated politicians . They need to be in a boat together because if they were standing on the island of Guam .. well you know the rest .

Perhaps, her bartending shouldn't be brought up in a negative way at all. It seems if anything she's done that is admirable is that she was a bartender, saw a problem and got herself elected. Perhaps, name calling isn't the right way to go about it. Calling a woman who worked hard and got herself elected to Congress is a larger achievement than anyone on this board can toss out. Perhaps, you should challenge her ideas, because there is some serious fodder there but you guys are too busy attacking her admirable qualities and qualities you cannot match.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Perhaps, her bartending shouldn't be brought up in a negative way at all. It seems if anything she's done that is admirable is that she was a bartender, saw a problem and got herself elected. Perhaps, name calling isn't the right way to go about it. Calling a woman who worked hard and got herself elected to Congress is a larger achievement than anyone on this board can toss out. Perhaps, you should challenge her ideas, because there is some serious fodder there but you guys are too busy attacking her admirable qualities and qualities you cannot match.

Again , it’s some of her ideas that leads me to question her educational benefits . Perhaps she needs better handlers and script writers .

What makes you think she decided to run for Congress? Her brother entered her into a casting call by the Justice Democrats. She agreed to go to the casting call and won out over 10,000 applicants. She is merely a puppet, a face for the Justice Democrats. She never considered running for office. She is a handpicked actress, a personality.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-a-puppet-the-brains-behind-aoc/

She graduated BC with honors and two majors after attending on scholarship and was elected to Congress before she was 30. All after being raised poor in the Bronx. Pray tell, did you do anything remotely close to that?

That's all well and good, but she has a degree in economics and has a child's understanding of the topic, so that puts everything in question.

That being said, I hate that people think being a bartender somehow disqualifies you from congress. All honest work is honorable. Reps were supposed to have normal jobs and one of the biggest problems with congress is that there are too many lawyers.

What makes you think she decided to run for Congress? Her brother entered her into a casting call by the Justice Democrats. She agreed to go to the casting call and won out over 10,000 applicants. She is merely a puppet, a face for the Justice Democrats. She never considered running for office. She is a handpicked actress, a personality.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-a-puppet-the-brains-behind-aoc/

Your citing of that website explains much of what you post.

Your citing of that website explains much of what you post.
I don't know what the website is, as it is the first time I have been on it, but one of the networks (not Fox) ran a very similar story early last year. They interviewed members of the Justice Democrats, which was headquartered in Knoxville. Feel free to attack the messenger though, if it goes against your preferred narrative.

I don't know what the website is, as it is the first time I have been on it, but one of the networks (not Fox) ran a very similar story early last year. They interviewed members of the Justice Democrats, which was headquartered in Knoxville. Feel free to attack the messenger though, if it goes against your preferred narrative.

The preferred narrative is that Republicans will believe anything that supports their world view without question.

Again , it’s some of her ideas that leads me to question her educational benefits . Perhaps she needs better handlers and script writers .

Again, you levy the personal attack by essentially arguing she is too stupid to have ideas. Stick to the ideas and you might have some success or you might get shocked and find out she is not nearly as stupid as the memes led you to believe.

Again, you levy the personal attack by essentially arguing she is too stupid to have ideas. Stick to the ideas and you might have some success or you might get shocked and find out she is not nearly as stupid as the memes led you to believe.

Don’t essentially me when trying to tell me what I plainly stated counselor. I said her ideas and what comes out of her mouth is what gives me pause as to her benefits from a higher education. I don’t need memes when I can listen to her speak her own ideas .

Reactions: FLVOL69

Like the green new deal? ADE2B1E6-2175-4019-A2D0-BF60AC8D766C.gif

Understanding that each US House member represents about 750,000 people and in a majority of districts there are about 250,000 people who vote will the 4 be re-elected?
AOC won her primary with less than 17,000 votes by about 4000 votes then garnered 110,000 to 19,000 (for the republican) in the election.
Tlaib won her primary with 31.2% (27.8K) to 30.2% then went on to win with 165K (84%) against the "Working Class Party"
Omar received 48% (65K) in her primary, then 78% (267K) in the general
Looks like a Dem will have to take them out if anyone will.
Will Nancy be funding their opponents?
View attachment 254691

AOC and Tlaib look like they benefited the most from low voter turnout and people maybe not knowing what they were getting themselves into. They will probably be harder to beat but at least people are more aware. All morons.

VN Store

Back