Why Orange?

Yeah I remember :p No the flag thing is complete rubbish, its the the flowers on the hill. Im back in Ireland for a while but going to be in K Town in a few weeks, hope its not too hot.

Have ESPN America here in Europe so between that and live online um know you whats I havent missed much of Volunteer football fortunately or unfortunately maybe.

Looking forward to a better season this year. Go Vols!!

Fenian, there is a young man named Aaron that works at Home Depot in W. Knoxville. He has just gotten his Engineering degree and has gotten a job with a company that is sending him to Ireland. If you get a chance, look in on him. He is a really hard working guy and I will sorely miss him. He has always gone out of his way to help me.

Fenian, there is a young man named Aaron that works at Home Depot in W. Knoxville. He has just gotten his Engineering degree and has gotten a job with a company that is sending him to Ireland. If you get a chance, look in on him. He is a really hard working guy and I will sorely miss him. He has always gone out of his way to help me.

Sure let me know where he is and some contact details maybe we can watch a UT game together. I will be in K Town for a month but unfortunately not for a game, used to have a seat in OO section.

GBO.

Will do. Are you going to be here soon? He is leaving end of Aug I think.

Look, the idea that some dude long ago looked at the hill and saw "beautiful daisies" growing and thought "Whoa that's pretty, we should make orange and white the official colors of UT" is completely untrue.

It is the biggest lie they will ever tell you when you come to school here and those of you who believe it, do not know any history whatsoever or are blatantly ignorant.

The real story is this. UT uses orange and white as its school colors because of the Protestant (orange order). East TN is an area largely settled by Scots-Irish during the colonization period. Northern Irish see themselves as Catholic and use Green (think of the Irish flag) and the Southern Irish see themselves as more British and use tend to be associated with the orange half of the flag. Now you know. And that is why it is fun to beat the **** out of Notre Dame. But we won't until we hire a real coach, or Gruden.

VN Store

Back