Why no rushing the court?

Rushing the court/field should only be reserved for truly special moments. Otherwise, it just loses its magic.

Beating Kentucky at home mid season, while a huge win/upset, still falls a bit short of that kind of "special moment."

Rushing the court/field should only be reserved for truly special moments. Otherwise, it just loses its magic.

Beating Kentucky at home mid season, while a huge win/upset, still falls a bit short of that kind of "special moment."

Especially since it's almost a tradition of underdog UT teams to upset UK in Knoxville. Heck even Wade Houston pulled it off.

Plus UT has the most wins against UK of any other team, and the majority have been in Knoxville. So in a way, yes, we have been there.

Reactions: 1 person
Especially since it's almost a tradition of underdog UT teams to upset UK in Knoxville. Heck even Wade Houston pulled it off.

Plus UT has the most wins against UK of any other team, and the majority have been in Knoxville. So in a way, yes, we have been there.

Exactly.

Marquette beat No 1 Villanova and their fans rushed the court yesterday. I was just wondering why our fans didn't do the same when beating No 4 Kentucky? I get it, act like you've been there, but that was a MAJOR upset. What's the etiquette?

Because We are Tennessee and they are just Kentucky...We have beaten them more than any other school has...No big deal

That court was getting rushed if we won no matter what. Epic game.

Which I don't get because Peterson went 3-5 against them in his career, splitting every year except his first. Beating Florida was not unheard of by any means.

Because We are Tennessee and they are just Kentucky...We have beaten them more than any other school has...No big deal

Ok I've heard this 100 times on here but this isn't football. Since Cal got there KY is a final for team every year and they own the overall record against us by a LARGE margin. Kentucky is a way better basketball program than Tennessee

Ok I've heard this 100 times on here but this isn't football. Since Cal got there KY is a final for team every year and they own the overall record against us by a LARGE margin. Kentucky is a way better basketball program than Tennessee

It's a joke.

Captain Obvious is that you? :)

VN Store

Back