Why no rushing the court?

Because our fans are too sophisticated to do such a thing.

Funny_Tennessee_Fans.jpg

Shouldn't someone tell the black lady behind the girls with the sign that she can't go topless even if she's pregnant?

Reactions: 4 people
We rushed the court in '06 I think it was when FL came to town ranked #2 and with a 17-0 record and it was truly an awesome experience. However, that was more of the end of a drought. We have actually been good in basketball recently, so probably not justified.. especially considering it's just Kentucky.

Maybe our fans are aware of the hefty fine it entails.

Thanks to Jeremy Foley of FL getting his panties all in a twist when Bruce Pearl's Vols knocked off highly-ranked FL back in the day. He b!tched and moaned all the way to the commissioner's office till he promised to make an example of the evil Vol fans by imposing a stupid fine.

Marquette beat No 1 Villanova and their fans rushed the court yesterday. I was just wondering why our fans didn't do the same when beating No 4 Kentucky? I get it, act like you've been there, but that was a MAJOR upset. What's the etiquette?

Because it is stupid to rush the court.

:hi:Very simple why the fans did not rush on the court...a hug fine of maybe $25,000 for doing so.

Marquette beat No 1 Villanova and their fans rushed the court yesterday. I was just wondering why our fans didn't do the same when beating No 4 Kentucky? I get it, act like you've been there, but that was a MAJOR upset. What's the etiquette?

When you win a game that you expect to win, regardless of the odds, there's no point. I really don't know if there is any reason in today's world.

We rushed the court in '06 I think it was when FL came to town ranked #2 and with a 17-0 record and it was truly an awesome experience. However, that was more of the end of a drought. We have actually been good in basketball recently, so probably not justified.. especially considering it's just Kentucky.

I was at that game. Dane Bradshaw with the break away lay up late pretty much sealed it. I did not rush the court though, too high up.

And we have been good at basketball recently? Like 16-16 good?

Because we beat them last year too. It's Kentucky... calm down.

Reactions: 1 person
WVU appears to rush the court all the time! although this last game against Kansas they upped the security and no one moved!!

VN Store

Back