Why no NFL draft buzz for Brian Randolph?

I think if he lands with a team like Seattle, New England, or Buffalo he could develop into a quality starter down the road. He will get a chance and make a roster I do believe.

Just watch the 4 and 14 play again at Florida last season, and that should explain a lot!f

He's an Undrafted Free Agent prospect at best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Let's face it.. All of our draft eglible players were average and not dominate in our league at their position.. Very Late round or FA .. Game over

Let's face it.. All of our draft eglible players were average and not dominate in our league at their position.. Very Late round or FA .. Game over

How'd you like to be Bammer and Saban, who showed up for the draft, squiring the Heisman winner around, to have him picked in the 2nd round and 45th overall, AND not even the first pick at his position?!?! LOL how embarrassing!!

How'd you like to be Bammer and Saban, who showed up for the draft, squiring the Heisman winner around, to have him picked in the 2nd round and 45th overall, AND not even the first pick at his position?!?! LOL how embarrassing!!

Bama had like 5 guys drafted almost in row yesterday.. They are doing just fine.. Henry will be a bust book it

I know the Ravens and Steelers need some new secondary blood. I would love for him to get picked up by the Ravens and do well. Not so much the Steelers, but I'd still wish him a good career. lol

I hope he gets picked up by the Ravens too...

Bama had like 5 guys drafted almost in row yesterday.. They are doing just fine.. Henry will be a bust book it

Henry has produced at every level.
I dont see that changing.

Brian Randolph is a good prospect.
Hes a physical athletic guy that loves the sport. He was born to play football. Hes one of those guys who play 8 years quietly in the NFL and be set for life.

how'd you like to be bammer and saban, who showed up for the draft, squiring the heisman winner around, to have him picked in the 2nd round and 45th overall, and not even the first pick at his position?!?! lol how embarrassing!!

Eddie.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Just watch the 4 and 14 play again at Florida last season, and that should explain a lot!f

He's an Undrafted Free Agent prospect at best.

1 play in 36 career games does it for you eh? Any thoughts about his pick vs Alabama or game saving defense's pass vs Georgia last year?

Henry has produced at every level.
I dont see that changing.

Brian Randolph is a good prospect.
Hes a physical athletic guy that loves the sport. He was born to play football. Hes one of those guys who play 8 years quietly in the NFL and be set for life.

Set for life? 1/3 are broke shortly after playing.. Ihe does not come across as a brain surgeon...

This draft, when combined with last year, just goes to show the roster that Dooley left for Butch. You can't even find any Vols near the top of the Best Available List for any positions, and the draft is half over.

Butch has overcome a lot in a short time to get UT back in the national discussion.

1 play in 36 career games does it for you eh? Any thoughts about his pick vs Alabama or game saving defense's pass vs Georgia last year?

Those were nice plays, but the first rule playing safety is to NEVER let the opposition behind you, he did that against UF. He was a nice player at UT, but not an all star drafted prospect. He will get a chance at redemption as an undrafted free agent.

The question of Brian Randolph making it in the NFL is a very good question, but I sure hope UT continues to recruit players and leaders like Brian Randolph......he was a good one and will be missed, a true VFL
Best of Luck Brian Randolph!
Go Vols

Reactions: 1 person
The question of Brian Randolph making it in the NFL is a very good question, but I sure hope UT continues to recruit players and leaders like Brian Randolph......he was a good one and will be missed, a true VFL
Best of Luck Brian Randolph!
Go Vols

So true. You don't have to be drafted to be a good college player. We had guys who started for the 98 NC team that didn't get drafted. So does every national champion.

But, you need some top shelf, draft worthy talent too, and that is what we've been lacking. Butch has fixed that.

VN Store

Back