Why no new commitments?

kbutler

MiZpHiT
I'm going crazy. I know every situation is different for every kid, and recruiting "big" recruits is a fickle process. But we've had a lot of visitors lately, a lot of good rumors swirling around, and not a single new commitment. Not public anyway. What gives? Why are they torturing me? I gotta know.

Reactions: 3 people
You may not see anymore until signing day. Just relax and enjoy the euphoria that comes with stroke level hypertension.

Reactions: 13 people
Haven't you read the news? We had two commit last night. 1 was a 5 star safety, Bell.

No way man. we will not take commits from anyone else. North, Dobbs, Bell, Levenberry, Trey Johnson, etc... sorry, we are closed

Reactions: 2 people
No way man. we will not take commits from anyone else. North, Dobbs, Bell, Levenberry, Trey Johnson, etc... sorry, we are closed

What's truly scary is some on here probably do believe our class is complete.

Reactions: 1 person
Sarcasm or stupidity?

I'll go with sincerity. You're not one of the naive sunshine pumper types that think more kids will commit are you?

Edit: Yes it's sarcasm. I probably shouldn't need to explain that, but I understand that the overall IQ of this site is probably below the national average.

Last edited:
Bell, Lawson, North wanted to commit yesterday. CBJ cited they have too many stars and decided not to take them.

U didnt get the email?

Freak is shutting down the recruiting forum of Volnation until after NSD.

34/7 has already confirmed we arent taking any more commits

I'll go with sincerity. You're not one of the naive sunshine pumper types that think more kids will commit are you?

Edit: Yes it's sarcasm. I probably shouldn't need to explain that, but I understand that the overall IQ of this site is probably below the national average.

wow....the sarcasm is strong is this thread

Last edited:
some of yall must not read the threads on this board. or else you just read the last page of each. Chongo committed yesterday. And word is Bell gave a silent to the coaches and High is going to walk on. On top of that Ford decommitted from vandy so its between us and AU... and the coaches visited like 30 kids from the '14 class. Give it time...

Reactions: 6 people
some of yall must not read the threads on this board. or else you just read the last page of each. Chongo committed yesterday. And word is Bell gave a silent to the coaches and High is going to walk on. On top of that Ford decommitted from vandy so its between us and AU... and the coaches visited like 30 kids from the '14 class. Give it time...

We will...just got to freak out, throw a few e-high fives, panic, boom, and freak out again first....then repeat.

It's the VN way.

Makes the build up even more exciting - or disappointing. Which will it be?

Pretty obvious to me. I am planning on singing Rocky Top often and loud all day on NSD.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back