*****Why I hate the Alabama Crimson Tide

I debated not posting it this year.

I know that we suck. I know what the line is. I know that we're probably going to lose Saturday.

But all that just makes me hate them even more.

Why I Hate the Alabama Crimson Tide - VolNation Blog

Never regret posting why we hate Alabama. Let the hate fill you. It is Alabama. And I will always see them as the low-life, cheating, toothless, sister-marrying mongrels that they are.

I have a healthy disdain for Bama, but I respect their tradition and our history as rivals.
But it falls well short of the absolute seething, loathing, undying hatred I have for Florida. I hope they never win against any team, in any sport, until the end of time, receive the NCAA death penalty, and turn their stadium into a parking lot. Florida can go straight to hell.

Yea, this.

Any other team on our schedule you guys want to do good so it makes us look better, fine, I get it. Not Florida. Unless we need them to beat a team to directly help us, fuggum.

A Tenn fan, a Vandy fan, an Alabama fan and a Florida fan are mountain climbing. The whole way up the mountain they are arguing about who is the biggest sports fan. When they reach the top, the Vandy fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN, THIS IS FOR THE COMMODORES!" and jumps over the edge yelling "Anchor Down" to his death. Not to be outdone, the Florida fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN! THIS IS FOR THE GATORS." He did the Gator Chomp all the way to his death. The Tennessee fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN, THIS IS FOR THE VOLUNTEERS!" Pushes the Alabama fan over the cliff and yells, "GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!".

Since a kid when we were too poor to buy tickets to the game and instead listened to John Ward call it on the radio, I've always looked forward to the Third Saturday in October. I had great respect for both teams, the rivalry, the tradition.

But nowadays, when we play them here, the infestation of Bammers is intolerable. Take a drive up in the mountains on Sunday morning after a game. They're everywhere. Their broke ass pickups with six juvenile delinquents and two mangy dogs in the back bed stink up the place with oil burning through neglected ring jobs, laying down a smoke screen that's even more nasty than the Red Man juice dribbling down the windows and doors of their broke ass pickups and their overalls.

And God help you if you're in front of them going around Cades Cove at the posted speed limit. They will be on your bumper, blowing their horn an cussing out you and all your ancestors because they're in a hurry to get back down to Pigeon Forge for the moonshine tastings and buffets.

Unless there's a deer. Then they stop in the middle of the road, blocking all the traffic, taking pics on their Nokia phones, wondering why nobody's shooting at the deer.

And if there's a bear, hilarity ensues. They'll slam on the brakes, and all six juvenile delinquents and the two mangy dogs will pile out of the back of the pickup and chase the bear up the side of a mountain while Ma and Pa take pics with their Nokia phone while spitting Red Man juice on the local flora.

I try not to hate anybody, but they make it hard.

1)They claim fake national championships , most ridiculous one the 1941 Natty they claim despite being #20 in AP poll. Of course we know the Bammers live in their own world and have believed they won a few national titles they didnt

2)their fans blame fulmer for their crooked program that he helped expose, instead of blaming themselves. Remember when they subpoenad Fulmer at SEC Media days? I think some alabama politicians arranged it

3) they still hate fulmer and are always saying something smart about him on social media No matter what he says

4) Saban is a robot and says the same stuff every week at his press conferences
"(insert next opponent) has a great coaching staff, this is going to be the biggest challenge yet for us, Im hoping we can squeak it out" ..
And he never drinks that CocaCola sitting on the podium

Reactions: malinoisvol
Thank you for this, Freak. I hate bama (can’t stand to even type that). I grew up hating them. I get the Gator hate, but will forever hate that team that wears crimson like no other. I even refused to attend a close friend’s wedding this weekend because of the game (who even does that???, scheduling a wedding on the third Saturday in October)

A Tenn fan, a Vandy fan, an Alabama fan and a Florida fan are mountain climbing. The whole way up the mountain they are arguing about who is the biggest sports fan. When they reach the top, the Vandy fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN, THIS IS FOR THE COMMODORES!" and jumps over the edge yelling "Anchor Down" to his death. Not to be outdone, the Florida fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN! THIS IS FOR THE GATORS." He did the Gator Chomp all the way to his death. The Tennessee fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN, THIS IS FOR THE VOLUNTEERS!" Pushes the Alabama fan over the cliff and yells, "GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!".

You ,sir, win the internets today.

Reactions: shotgun83
I hate alabama also because my Uncle has a pic of the Mt Cody block from 2009 right by his tv. So every time i go over i see that sh** lol

Something about bama fans and how they rub it in. All those "17 Time National champion" stickers i see. Annoying

VN Store

Back