*****Why I hate the Alabama Crimson Tide

F*** IT! What do we have to lose. If I was "final gasp" Butch, I'd pull out all the stops. Starting with coming out of the tunnel wearing all ORANGE! F*** ALABAMA! F*** the SEC! F*** the NCAA!

WE would suffer two 15 yard penalties, 1 to start each half. Big WHOOP! We got a snowballs chance in hell of winning anyways.

Just Do It, Butch!

Go down in a blaze of glory!

F*** IT!

GO BIG ORANGE!

But that's not a part of Butch's "system"...

Reactions: malinoisvol
2a6723ea944705b3172c528e51c597b4--university-of-alabama-people.jpg

I view this game and bammer as a powerful purgative that will force us to expel that which harms the collective body.

Necessary but it ain't gonna be fun!

F*** IT! What do we have to lose. If I was "final gasp" Butch, I'd pull out all the stops. Starting with coming out of the tunnel wearing all ORANGE! F*** ALABAMA! F*** the SEC! F*** the NCAA!

WE would suffer two 15 yard penalties, 1 to start each half. Big WHOOP! We got a snowballs chance in hell of winning anyways.

Just Do It, Butch!

Go down in a blaze of glory!

F*** IT!

GO BIG ORANGE!

100% agree... That would be a ballsy move...

There are no words to describe my hatred of Alabama Football. I have family members that I refuse to be in the same room with because of the potential violence that would ensue. If I saw an Alabama fan on fire I would have a hard time convincing myself to piss on them to put them out. I simply hate Alabama Football.

I debated not posting it this year.

I know that we suck. I know what the line is. I know that we're probably going to lose Saturday.

But all that just makes me hate them even more.

Why I Hate the Alabama Crimson Tide - VolNation Blog

A-freaking-MEN!

These two storied programs have chosen to hate each other for over 100 years. It's the Third Saturday in October!! Let the rivalry renew again!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

I used to just dislike Bama. Then, in the 1998 season, the University of Alabubba Buck and a Quarter Park and Bark Band came into Neyland Stadium and DROVE GO-CARTS on the sacred turf of Shields-Watkins field during halftime. We're not supposed to curse while in uniform; I was one of many PotS members screaming obscenities at those morons.

Thus were planted in earnest the seed of loathing that has germinated into good old-fashioned hatred of all things Bama.

Row Tie, family reunion attendees. Make sure she's not a first cousin before you snog behind the statue of Bear.

The biggest thing I hate about the TN / bama game is having to see bama in high definition. That red's an ugly color.

VN Store

Back