Why I Hate the Alabama Crimson Tide: A VN Tradition

This is totally unacceptable ...... you should be ashamed

Ok. Let me try again. I CAN'T STAND THOSE CRIMSON B#^<,,>}\&#128545;I FRIGGIN PUKE AT EVERY SCARLETT "A" I FRIGGIN SEE. &#128545;IM SICK OF HEARING THEIR S(:)T AND FAIR WEATHER FAT --- FANS! I DESPISE THE FACT THAT FORBIDDEN LAND TOUCHES THIS GREAT STATE!!

Reactions: 2 people
Because of the arrogance and overweening pride. Because their entire self identity and worth is bound up with the fortunes of an amateur sports club. Because of their inability to show respect for any team other than their own. Because of their inability to give any credit to their opponent (Alabama never loses, they always "give the game away"). Because they scrape the gutters of history in a never ending search for bogus National Championships to add to their inaccurate and delusional total to give their desolate and lonely lives some semblance of meaning. Because they cannot enjoy or celebrate the success of others without feeling a corresponding dimishment of their own souls. Because of their chronic and toxic feelings of inferiority and self doubt that they can only alleviate by tearing down and denigrating others. Because they see no measure of worth or value apart from the success of 11 young men in passing and running with an inflated bladder of the skin of a swine. Because they are without class, refinement, honour, or humility. Because they are Alabama.

Reactions: 4 people
I hate Alabama first of all,because I love to hate Alabama. I hate Florida more than 12 other SEC teams,Notre Dame,Ohio State combined.I hate Alabama more.I hate Alabama because of Bear Bryant.I hate those stupid hats. I hate that damn Lynyrd Skynyrd song. I even hate Lynyrd Skynyrd for recording the damn song. I hate their arrogant, morbidly stupid fans.As, I said before,I hate Alabama because I love to hate Alabama.

It's time for our beloved vols to whip those abominable elephants in K-town!!! GBO!!!!

Last edited:
The one that never fails to stir me up is about Fulmer reporting AL for recruiting violations. No matter how many times you hear "if you can't afford the time ...", some damn AL fool wants you to believe that they did nothing wrong during the whole Albert Means recruiting scandal and that Fulmer was solely to blame for their problems. Red elephants do apparently have very long memories when it comes to any perceived slight.

It's like they are unable to comprehend that rules of play (on or off the field) do pertain to AL just like the rest of the conference; and if you are hurt by their abuse of the rules, you should just grin and bear it. AL has stretched the propriety of recruitment as long as anyone can remember. Bobby Dodd referenced it as one reason for pulling GA Tech from the SEC in the early 60s.

Reactions: 1 person
The one that never fails to stir me up is about Fulmer reporting AL for recruiting violations. No matter how many times you hear "if you can't afford the time ...", some damn AL fool wants you to believe that they did nothing wrong during the whole Albert Means recruiting scandal and that Fulmer was solely to blame for their problems. Red elephants do apparently have very long memories when it comes to any perceived slight.

It's like they are unable to comprehend that rules of play (on or off the field) do pertain to AL just like the rest of the conference; and if you are hurt by their abuse of the rules, you should just grin and bear it. AL has stretched the propriety of recruitment as long as anyone can remember. Bobby Dodd referenced it as one reason for pulling GA Tech from the SEC in the early 60s.

Yeah. Took a peak at their board and all they were talking about was how Fulmer ratted them out and destroyed a "fun rivalry". And they tell US not to live in the past lol. Butt hurt Bama, to the end!

Im hosting a party with my alabama friends this weekend. I'm going on amazon right now to order alabama stickers to put inside my dang toilet.......

You better order some serious carpet cleaner to go with it - buy extra stickers for the sinks and tubs btw. Oh, watch out for yellow drinks.

I tried forgetting this one but, when I was 21 (10 yrs ago) I was on a duck club near oxford, great hunting and cost a pretty penny, my generator I kept in a 53' storage container was stolen and I didn't really care, until I found it back in its spot 3 weeks later , it was burned up and didn't run when I found it, so I complained to our lease president who handled business with the farmers and he kicked me off the club claiming I made false accusations of his buddies using it and destroying it , he admitted they "borrowed " it and claimed it worked fine when they put it back.
He asked for my keys and wrote me a check for 20% of that years fees.
Bama fan. I really hate that guy.

I don't have any more thing to add towards hating Alabama than anyone else, but I will convey they greatest game I ever watched in Neyland stadium.

It was 1982, Alabama and Bear Bryant came into town 5-0 and ranked #2 and the Vols were struggling at 2-2-1. Tennessee beat Alabama that day and sent the mighty Bear home in which would be his last game in Neyland with yet another loss.

Fans rushed the field, goal posts came down. I remember running around on the old turf, helping drag the goal post down drunk on my ass thinking it doesn't get any better than this. It was glorious!

Reactions: 2 people
You were born at a very early age?. I was born at 0. No days old.
Were you born at 1? 2?... 2&1/2?
The gestation period for your mother must've sucked. Lol

Well there's one in every crowd. I guess you're the one in this one.

Because the guys ages 15-30 all have the same stupid looking flopped hair haircut. No matter where I go across the country, I can always identify an arrogant goober from Alabama.

I share the same hate shared by many of you....the two things that always set me off are their "sense of entitlement "......and their well documented history of cheating....

My family and I have to live in this s*** hole of a state. We rep our vols every single day.Y'all got no idea what we gotta go through every season. Last year was pity. This year it has been very quiet. GBO

My dad went to Alabama, and I grew up with an unnatural hatred for the Tide. Still feel the same way. GBO!

j59uh4.png

A FB "friend" reminded me today the last time we beat Bama, Hurts was in third grade. It's time boys, it's time

My family and I have to live in this s*** hole of a state. We rep our vols every single day.Y'all got no idea what we gotta go through every season. Last year was pity. This year it has been very quiet. GBO

they say they have quit watching them when they suck :)

VN Store

Back