Why has this guy been overlooked?

Great resume with all of the local ties.
However, there is NO WAY that Butch would ever fire DeBord.
So, not sure what you are saying here.

I think the head coach, for the team that plays Bama this week, would be a good addition. He was on Finebaugh, I think yesterday, he is a Vol fan. He was goofing on his players for not knowing who Bear was.

Go Vols!

Great resume with all of the local ties.
However, there is NO WAY that Butch would ever fire DeBord.
So, not sure what you are saying here.

I don't know. Given the point he's at in his career, i never thought of debord as a long term hire. Maybe I'm wrong.

We're averaging about 35 ppg, but you'd think it was like 10 based on most of the posts on here.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't know. Given the point he's at in his career, i never thought of debord as a long term hire. Maybe I'm wrong.

You do realize that Butch considers DeBord family.
DeBord may quit in a few years.
But, Butch will NEVER fire him.

We're averaging about 35 ppg, but you'd think it was like 10 based on most of the posts on here.

We are scoring enough points but it seem like we score most of our points in the first half and we don't make half time adjustment to the other teams adjustment, seem like we stick to our game plan and in the second half our defense wears down, that's about the best way i can explain it, now i confuse myself.:ermm:

Reactions: 1 person
You do realize that Butch considers DeBord family.
DeBord may quit in a few years.
But, Butch will NEVER fire him.

That's not how family works. You tell family, "I can get you a job, just remember, I can fire you or get you fired just the as easy, maybe even easier".

The rest is just business.

Go Vols!

That's not how family works. You tell family, "I can get you a job, just remember, I can fire you or get you fired just the as easy, maybe even easier".

The rest is just business.

Go Vols!

Sounds like you come from a different type of family than me?

VN Store

Back