Why has this guy been overlooked?

bUTchLookin4Dimez

Commie hater
Marcus Satterfield

Surely we could pay him more at least as a QB coach than Temple does. Hell, I wouldn't mind bringing him in as an OC. His offense is exciting to watch.

I also played against his dad's teams here in east TN and they usually were well coached.

Reactions: 2 people
In 2006 & 2007, the University of Richmond had one of the hottest offensive minds in the country and was lighting up there opponents. Foolmore was too stuck in his outdated offense to bring him in and make the change, when we had an opening. So the game passed him by.

Reactions: 3 people
I remember watching him play HS Football. Glad to see him doing so well!

Reactions: 1 person
DeBord coached QBs well at his last stop. Ft Hayes St, early 1980s. What more could you ask for?

I played for Coach Satt once upon a time and have been wondering about this as well. He was a grad assistant under Randy Sanders for a couple of years too. Certainly wouldn't be surprising to see him move up or on in the coaching ranks after this year.

It would be nice to see them upset Notre Dame tonight.

Some people just hate the color Orange.

Maybe that's why so many coaches didn't want to come to Tennessee.

Many smart coaches don't want to coach in the SEC and destroy their coaching record and resume'.

Watch closely tonight and you might see the ghost of Neyland make a MildKitten trip over a blade of grass.

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back