Why does he always look like a REAL President?

I knew what you were going for...it just funny someone who defends the LGBTQ with such ferocity post a gif of guy mock performing fellatio...it fits your posting style...

WTF. No gay person is offended, I promise. They don't own the fellatio metaphor. It's the same exact message if it's a girl in the gif.

Reactions: NashVol11
I knew what you were going for originally. Just thought it was funny someone who defends the LGBTQ with such ferocity post a gif of guy mock performing fellatio...it fits your posting style....
A horribly tortured and roundabout way of saying “ooh you must be gay” as other posters make fun of how dumb you are fits your posting style as well lol

Naw. He just knows how to exit a stage after a speech and doesn’t shuffle around like he’s holding in his next deposit into his adult diaper.
Oh yes, King Rube. This thread is about Trump. I get that as a board member of the low info crowd, you need to throw in your irrelevant whataboutism. The fact that Biden has no business being POTUS has absolutely nothing to do with his ridiculous post about Trump.

.....while you're more confused about what's happening than Joe Biden, take a lap
Are you sure you know what's happening? In fairness this "idiot" is not so sure themselves. While they're more upset about their uncontrolible yet hilariously predictable TDS spasms they missed the entire point. Maybe it's time to considering punting the "football" and have a think. We're deffinately in strange historical territory.

Are you sure you know what's happening? In fairness this "idiot" is not so sure themselves. While they're more upset about their uncontrolible yet hilariously predictable TDS spasms they missed the entire point. Maybe it's time to considering punting the "football" and have a think. We're deffinately in strange historical territory.
Yes I saw the giant Q and assume you’re implying that he is the current President or whatever, I think that is also dumb

Am I? Is that what I am implying? I didn't think so. But I am curious as to who is running the show, cause I don't think it's Biden, or Trump. I still think Q is a psyop. A sanctioned one at that.

But optics are what they are, and different from any past period in my lifetime. Someone is choosing those optics and they do so for some reason. So when obvious contrived media exists, it's worth wondering why, and who is behind it. The most useful first step in understanding propoganda is understanding it exists. Most people seem content to just waving their team flags, and assume anyone with a different world view is uninformed. (doesn't consume their same brand of propoganda anyway)

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
cult of personality. he has you guys hook, line, and sinker. he looks the part so he doesn't have to actually play the part and do his job.

he is narcissistic and feeds off of the attention. he even talks about it in his book, any press is good press for him. Heck LG and evil are probably his favorite audience members here. suckers who can't keep Trump's name out of their mouths/posts.

he does and will continue to do whatever it takes to stay in the news. like more narcissists he needs the attention to keep his ego inflated to avoid dealing with his actual lack of self confidence. he needs approval and attention from others to justify his incredibly shallow lifestyle and choices.

He is a carnival side show, doing whatever he can to stay in the lime light, because he knows the longer he does the more he gets fed. If he provided anything of value he wouldn't need to chase attention like he does.
He's still better than Joebama. If Trump is a sideshow, then your boy must be a sideshow reject

Have you in your memory ever seen an Ex President continue to look so presidential? How is it this ex President looks much much more presidential then the current administration? He seems to always have the prestige, the command, crowds of people cheering him. Huge motorcades. Surrounded by capable Secret Service with the suits and glasses and briefcase like one would expect to see with the current President? Do we ever see Obama like that these days? Or W? For that matter when was the last time Biden looked Presidential in public and didn't just draw hecklers and protestors? Some here would have you believe that Trump is in "Hot Water" over the lawfare Soviet worthy indictments. Yet he draws cheering crowds all over the U.S. and always has local law enforcement wanting to get pictures with him. Is there anywhere local law enforcement would be caught dead in a Biden photo op? It Raises the Question. Why does this X President look so much more Like a Current President then an Ex President? Thoughts?

Lololol. This is just pathetic.

Oh yes, King Rube. This thread is about Trump. I get that as a board member of the low info crowd, you need to throw in your irrelevant whataboutism. The fact that Biden has no business being POTUS has absolutely nothing to do with his ridiculous post about Trump.

Man, why are you upset? Did you hate on Georgia and Alabama when won the SEC and claim they weren't any good?

It is common knowledge to the more educated the intelligence agencies hated JFK. It is why there are some "conspiracies" floated out there by a lot of people.

You have a list of pre-determined talking points you pull from a saved Word document that sometimes are so generic even you question if it is related to the subject matter.

Reactions: Jxn Vol

VN Store

Back