Why are recruits going to come here? Please give some inspiring answers

Cause recruits like Coach Pruitt.
Cause Coach Pruitt talks country, which is a plus.
102,455+ Every Saturday
Top Notch Facilities And Our Lockerroom Is Cool Looking
Checkerboard endzones.
We got a crystal ball.
Do I really need to keep listing reasons?

Or recruiters like coach Pruitt.

What is so great about Nashville as a SEC town? I mean Vandy's campus is nice enough looking, until you walk into that stadium. There are high school stadiums in Texas with bigger capacity. What's so good it makes up for that?

It may seem crazy, but if I am going to see friends in Jackson, I would rather get there via Murfreesboro.

There’s more to Nashville than Vandy’s football stadium.

If you’ve ever spent time on Broadway during the SEC basketball tournament, or any given Saturday evening, you’d rethink that post.

Nashville is easily the SEC’s best city.

Reactions: 1 person
There’s more to Nashville than Vandy’s football stadium.

If you’ve ever spent time on Broadway during the SEC basketball tournament, or any given Saturday evening, you’d rethink that post.

Nashville is easily the SEC’s best city.

LW, my older sister's first husband was from Nashville. So, I have been there more than my fair share. But since I would rather have a root canal without novocaine than hear country music, Broadway isn't my cup of tea. I might even prefer Gainesville as long as I can still dodge the flying cups of urine.

Now, the town that I liked the last time I was there was Baton Rouge. They have a few good blues clubs, but I really like their idea of seafood. A little warmer and humid than I was ready for, but I really enjoyed it. And that is an electric place to catch a game.

LW, my older sister's first husband was from Nashville. So, I have been there more than my fair share. But since I would rather have a root canal without novocaine than hear country music, Broadway isn't my cup of tea. I might even prefer Gainesville as long as I can still dodge the flying cups of urine.

Now, the town that I liked the last time I was there was Baton Rouge. They have a few good blues clubs, but I really like their idea of seafood. A little warmer and humid than I was ready for, but I really enjoyed it. And that is an electric place to catch a game.

When I worked for BellSouth, business took me to the “Bat Building” in downtown Nashville about every other month. Fell in love with the town. It was Atlanta, minus the traffic and crappy airport.

For as much as I loathe UGA, Athens is a great college town too. Watched the Braves win the World Series at a bar on Broad Street back in 1995. Good times.

Nashville has a lot to offer. Just not college football.

Knoxville hands down best SEC town.

Knoxville has come a long way over the last few years with improving the roads. Same for the efforts to beautify in and around the campus. A few things around campus I considered an eyesore are gone now. And I really need to take a day and check out Cumberland since they completed their project. I was up earlier and drove by the sorority village. That turned out better than I expected. There are reasons to back that statement.

When I worked for BellSouth, business took me to the “Bat Building” in downtown Nashville about every other month. Fell in love with the town. It was Atlanta, minus the traffic and crappy airport.

For as much as I loathe UGA, Athens is a great college town too. Watched the Braves win the World Series at a bar on Broad Street back in 1995. Good times.

My grandpa was a huge Braves fan. Wish he could have lived to hear them win that championship. (Blind over half his life due to glaucoma.) But yeah, I remember that 95 series. After the Braves disrespected Chipper, I threw my full support to KC.

The Knoxvillle campus has a strong reputation extending back decades as a proving ground for alternative means of transportation such as skateboards, rollerblades and Segways.

The Knoxvillle campus has a strong reputation extending back decades as a proving ground for alternative means of transportation such as skateboards, rollerblades and Segways.

And before that it had trees, grass, and sunny hillsides on a spring afternoon. Not so much anymore.

Always looking for help going up and down the hill to classes.

VN Store

Back