Who Leaves Early and Who Will Be Drafted?

We'll see.

Nobody thought North and Randolph could run 4.4 40s at this time last year. And then they did it.

I see Malone as significantly faster than them based on what I saw watching the games. We'll just have to wait and see what he runs. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he ran a 4.38 or something in that range.

My bad, I was thinking you said he would run a 4.3 flat. I could possibly see late 3's but I imagine him in the sub 4's.

Also, we all thought VP would run faster than his despicable time.

Please try to remember that the FIRST contract in the NFL is the most important contract because most will never see a 2nd contract.

For that reason I think Malone would be very smart to play another year with our beloved Vols.

Most likely we'll have a better O line to pass block better and we'll probably have a QB that can pass better especially downfield to stretch the field much better.

Because of those 2 things I also think our O will evolve more with a much more explosive passing game next year.

All of that is just exactly what Malone needs to show off his pass catching skills especially since he'll be a big part of taking the top off the D for long pass plays.

If things go right then Malone could become a 1,000 yard WR and his NFL stock will go through the roof.

Leaving after this season could cause Malone to Lose many Millions of $$$$ on his first NFL contract.

I hope he stays another season but whatever he decides I wish him all the best.

VFL...GBO!!!

And here you go hijacking another thread that had nothing to do with coaches.

Your ip would have a nice little vacation if it was my site.

Back on "topic", I hope Kamara stays.

He gone man. I wish he wasn't but no way is he coming back. Time to get paid.

VN Store

Back