Who knows cars?

Fair enough. I guess a follow-up question would then be what do you plan to do with your car? With the range you're discussing, narrowing by driving preference would be easier. I'm assuming you aren't just buying to buy.

Oh yeah. This will be a fun weekend car. Maybe drive it into the office some days. I'll probably keep my Koup as my everyday driver.

Oh yeah. This will be a fun weekend car. Maybe drive it into the office some days. I'll probably keep my Koup as my everyday driver.

I'd go with the Stinger, then. Unless you plan to hit the drag strip one weekends, then the Demon. The Stinger would just be fun in more situations.

The Demon engine is just the Hellcat with a bigger supercharger, I’m pretty sure.

Nope...

more than 50% of the components inside differ from that of the 707-horsepower, 6.2-liter V-8 Hemi that powers the Hellcat engine.

The Demon is wider than the Hellcat, and the engine has been modified with 97 new parts. The block is the same but is machined differently. The cylinder heads carry over, but almost everything else has changed. There is a new, larger 2.7-liter supercharger (up from 2.4 liters in lesser Hellcats), a new crankshaft, new connecting rods, new pistons, a new steel camshaft, and a new valvetrain. Boost pressure also increases to 14.5 psi from 11.6 psi. The software of the eight-speed automatic transmission was changed to provide a transbrake function to build and hold more power for launch in Drag mode. No manual transmission is available.

But yes, the boost is also ....
boosted.

The supercharger is a twin screw, 2.7-liter per revolution unit, with rotors that are 1.1inches longer than those found in the Hellcat's supercharger. This helps to deliver a maximum boost pressure of 14.5 psi, which is considerably more than the Hellcat's 11.6 psi that now seems relatively modest by comparison.

I’d still like to meet up for a game with ya. I love cars! I’ve got a 2018 mustang gt now instead of the camaro

Yeah man hopefully this year im gonna have a sweet parking spot. You will blow my doors off my rt is still 100% stock my fastest 0-60 has been 5.2

VN Store

Back