Who is next to commit??

Four spots left and you have seven commits? Who falls?
Also, is there anything to indicate UT leads for Sweat or Richmond? Hey, I'd love it, but need to be realistic. I've seen that other schools lead for both. McKenzie was a legacy that wasn't even looking at any other SEC school. That one was a lock and you can't bank on 5-star double legacies to fill out your recruiting needs every time. These other players don't have those ties and at the end of the day Sweat and Richmond have their pick of programs who are in much better shape. Granted, those two help UT turn the corner much quicker.

Four spots left and you have seven commits? Who falls?
Also, is there anything to indicate UT leads for Sweat or Richmond? Hey, I'd love it, but need to be realistic. I've seen that other schools lead for both. McKenzie was a legacy that wasn't even looking at any other SEC school. That one was a lock and you can't bank on 5-star double legacies to fill out your recruiting needs every time. These other players don't have those ties and at the end of the day Sweat and Richmond have their pick of programs who are in much better shape. Granted, those two help UT turn the corner much quicker.

There is something in motion that cannot be stopped. A legacy sun rises.

Gibson is going to go to Auburn. He was leaning that way a few months ago but now that Dormandy has committed, Gibson will commit to Auburn.
Gibson, Sweat and Tuttle are headed to UT, pal. The WR's, slots and TE's here have Gibson slobbering and, even if he can't start as QB, he's not absolutely determined to only play that position---he'll play a lot anyways. For the DL guys, the fact that another team can't consistently double team two or more DL's at a time is a well-used selling point. A single beast on the line gets the Clowney treatment. This freshman class of team 118's going to be a 5* gold strike!

Reactions: 2 people
nonono.gif
Not gonna lie...minor wood going on right now.

VN Store

Back