Who is next to commit??

How about a 2015 DL class of Sweat, Mackenzie, (Tuttle/Picou/Settle),Phillips. Power in the middle and speed of the edges. That sure sounds great. Any combination of the 3 DTs sound great - Mackenzie, Picou, and Tuttle or Mackenzie, Picou, and Settle.

We could also use Mackenzie's help in getting LB Baker. Or Sapp. Think we need one more good LB in this class.

With Richmond and Van, this class would be incredible.

Great night to enjoy being a Vol.

Reactions: 2 people
Just something to think about.... What if this commit starts a chain reaction and a slew of 4&5* players that we previously were not in on start contacting our coaches wanting to visit and commit. How does that change things with some current commits?

Reactions: 1 person
Just something to think about.... What if this commit starts a chain reaction and a slew of 4&5* players that we previously were not in on start contacting our coaches wanting to visit and commit. How does that change things with some current commits?

The numbers will work themselves out. They always do.

Fine by me! Sounds like a good problem for Butch and staff to have! GBO!!!:clapping:

How about a 2015 DL class of Sweat, Mackenzie, (Tuttle/Picou/Settle),Phillips. Power in the middle and speed of the edges. That sure sounds great. Any combination of the 3 DTs sound great - Mackenzie, Picou, and Tuttle or Mackenzie, Picou, and Settle.

We could also use Mackenzie's help in getting LB Baker. Or Sapp. Think we need one more good LB in this class.

With Richmond and Van, this class would be incredible.

Great night to enjoy being a Vol.
Can't forget Butcher - he's a beast

Reactions: 2 people
@KM1_Era: Just wait and see who I go get for us #VolNation y'all boutta be shocked!!! #GBO !!!🍊🍊🍊🔶

Kahlil and Torrance Gibson are great friends and are on the same team at The Opening. Settle wants to wait till after the season but realizes there might not be any spaces left at UT if he does (per Scout videos).

Jerome Baker just picked GAytorz. anyone think that Josh Smith has any pull on trying to recruit Richmond and flip Oliver?

We finish with

Richmond
Sapp
Phillips
Ordaway
Jefferson

that's the news, Im outta here!

we may try and squeeze McGraw or Tuttle in there but I would think we would have to drop somebody. #Lebanism

Jerome Baker just picked GAytorz. anyone think that Josh Smith has any pull on trying to recruit Richmond and flip Oliver?

I think Jack Jones (Oakland teammate) makes Oliver stay put. As far as Josh Smith goes, his brother plays for Vandy too, his commitment does make a lot of sense. Wouldn't worry about anything there.

VN Store

Back