Who else is done? (merged)

I will always be a Tennessee fan, and there is no changing that (although I wish I wish I could stop caring sometimes as it brings nothing but pain). However, I do not have to do waste my Saturdays watching an anemic offense. If I am in front of a TV, I will definitely watch the game, but I'm not going to put off plans to watch us lose until Tennessee proves something to me.

Reactions: 1 person
Well most felt this was a 5-7 team, at this point I just hope we can get to 5-7 or better. Next up is Chatt and if we run the score up on them let's just take it easy cause Ole Miss is next.

At least for a while?

I have paid my dues as a fan.
Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you, ClownBoy. We've got enough part-time, fair weather fans on this site, with you gone, it's one less that we have to listen to whining and crying!:furious3:

I'm a Vol for life, not just during the good times. Lord knows those days are way back when. If any of you are done with UT altogether, there's plenty of time to jump on the Ole Miss bandwagon

I'm not done. My liver may say otherwise. Will certainly be up for the BAMA game. I just want to see progress through out the season. I think the hardest part about losing yesterday was we took steps backwards in our level of play. Offensively anyways.

I never give up. I'm pissed off.. But I'll never give up on this team. This loss hurt.. Reminded me of the 09 bama type hurt.. But this team needs the fans to keep supporting, and keep filling Neyland.

I felt it was more like the 2006 Florida game. Led the whole way until we lost it in the 4th quarter. Eerily similar actually.
In 2000 we kicked four short field goals to go up 12-7. One quick pick by Lito Sheppard and we fell behind.

Next year should be like the 2001 Florida game. Minus the terror attacks of course.

I will always be a Tennessee fan, and there is no changing that (although I wish I wish I could stop caring sometimes as it brings nothing but pain). However, I do not have to do waste my Saturdays watching an anemic offense. If I am in front of a TV, I will definitely watch the game, but I'm not going to put off plans to watch us lose until Tennessee proves something to me.

Exactly how I feel

Well it was a tough loss extremely tough, its been a tough 7 years as a vol fan. I have heard the excuse we r young we lack experience and lack of depth for at least 5 of those 7 years. I have been a vol fan since 1989 does that say much maybe not to some of you but do the math considering I am only 31 years old. Am I all about instant gratification nope. You have to work for what you want in life.

But I have donated many time and money to hear excuse after excuse after excuse. Am I still a fan yes, will I die a Tennessee fan yes, but just like any other good business I feel it prudent to pay for performance.

I will still root for the volunteers I always will. I will no longer plan my Saturdayss around games, and one thing is beyond for sure I absolutely will not open my checkbook again until Tennessee beats Florida or Alabama. I could care less about making a bowl game beating up on the like sof Utc Utah State or Ark St Beat someone that matters then we can consider it until then dont call me asking for money, dont email me asking for money PUT UP or Shut UP we have heard enough excuses for a life time.

Ya know, Dooley was known for being one of the best recruiters in the country. He left the program in great shape.

Heck, Butch took over a team loaded with talent.

We're basically LSU north east when it comes to depth and stability.

There's no reason why we can't beat Bama. We have the depth and the talent to play with anyone.

We can, and should, win out. Because, after all, we're good enough. We're smart enough. And dog gone it, people like us.

Paid my dues lol

This :good!:! What dues have any of you payed? You, just like myself, sit at home and watch on a TV or if we are lucky enough to watch in person. These young men played their hearts out, if you people cannot see that than you should go jump on a bandwagon elsewhere. We do not need/want you here. I will always be a VFL and will watch my team play every weekend, I may get ticked and want to kick a hole in my TV but I will ALWAYS support my team. Grow a pair negavols.

See y'all later, we don't need bandwagon fans! You can take all your other negavols with you too. We don't need y'all!!

Just because they are fed-up does not mean they are not fans. Heck I have been a fan for over 40 years. Will I remain a fan? Always. Will I make a point to ruin my Saturday and watch a game...probably not. If I was a fair weather fan I would have been gone a long time ago. However, if my boss promised me a raise, and I did not get it after 10 years(beating Florida) that would make me a fool.:loco:

Hate to say it but there will be lots of empty seats in our stadium. By the way, I am not a negavol but I am a realist. Have been supporting Tenn football since the early 60's. So, I have paid my dues too.

Disappointed, yes who shouldn’t be, but done nay. As many others I will always support the young men wearing orange. I wonder if that’s the meaning of Vol for Life.

Can't give up on this team. Although, today is very disappointing. We had it in our grasp and let it slip away...l

We are exactly where we were predicted to be. However, we have played much better against the ranked teams than most everyone throughout we could. Those who can not see the progress are wearing blinders or know little to nothing about the game of football.

We are exactly where we were predicted to be. However, we have played much better against the ranked teams than most everyone throughout we could. Those who can not see the progress are wearing blinders or know little to nothing about the game of football.

It was a shame we lost because our defense really deserved the win.:rock:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back