Who do we want?

Anyone who knows Aidoo tell him to dunk it. Stop trying to finesse everything
And tell Mashack to attempt at least one 3 early in the game. The defenders were not coming out to guard him. This has happened in several games. (According to his stats, he's actually a pretty good 3 pt shooter. 38.9%)

Last edited:
We can beat either of these teams. The Oregon PG is super-quick and their big is athletic and can score, but otherwise I don't see a lot of offensive
talent. They're playing well defensively--not giving Creighton much. Creighton is not super athletic but rather very fundamental.

Oregon all day. Creighton has a 7'1" 270lb center who averages 17 a game. I'd prefer not having to deal with it.
Might be the tune up for Edey. The tournament always adds a different element because less time to scout opponents compared to regular season when you know who you are playing. If we play Creighton and big dude that looks like the Big Bang main character might be a nice prep for the Space hog that is Zach Edey.

Everyone is picking Oregon but I’d rather UT play Creighton. I believe we would have an athletic edge against those guys. Number 5 for Oregon (Q) is a damn beast and has already scored 40 in their first game. Obviously, both teams are going to be tough.

Reactions: TNVOLFN
If we have shooting woes and need to win an ugly game, Oregon. I worry about their post play a little , but I think Creighton is a tougher defensive assignment. My pedestrian opinion.

From watching this game, I think both teams present tough matchups inside. To me, Oregon looks more physical. Creighton supposedly has real good perimeter shooting, but we've handled teams like that, becuase we can cause alot of problems for opposing guards.
I think I'm more concerned with which Tennessee shows up. If we have a decent shooting night we can beat either team.

If we have shooting woes and need to win an ugly game, Oregon. I worry about their post play a little , but I think Creighton is a tougher defensive assignment. My pedestrian opinion. That big Creighton center doesn’t lead the team in rebounding, so maybe we’d do okay o that category. He’s second on team with under 8 a game. I think Awaka and Aidoo could do ok on the boards. Again, my pedestrian opinion says give me Oregon

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Dante for Oregon will be a problem for us when Aidoo gets in foul trouble.

Creighton gives me Duke lite vibes. Not just the blue and white. Big guy with alot of clean cut fellas running around communicating well but not super athletic and then pure shooters.

VN Store

Back