Who do we pull for?

Loyola only has a 91% chance of winning here....

Up 2 with .3 I would expect it to be 99+

I respectfully disagree with Candace Parker.

Miami would have been a tougher matchup for us due to their guard play and length.

We got lucky with this one.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
My brackets are no longer perfect. Maybe all the excitement will make them play flat Saturday. I hope.

Miami would have been a tougher matchup for us due to their guard play and length.

Go Vols!

In terms of overall natural skill Miami is the better team but that doesn't necessarily make them the better team, Loyola is going to be a tough opponent for us and I'm sure the media is going to play up the "Cinderella" story going into it.

Go Vols!

I thought she meant Loyola was a more favorable matchup than Miami, for Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know the network will pull for their “sweetheart” team Loyola

So will everyone in the building not wearing orange.
Road game for us.
We need to start strong 💪 in this one to keep crowd out and wear down Loyola both physically and mentally.

Go Vols!

That’s what she said. Miami is a more difficult matchup

Scholfield, Turner, and GW have shown me a mental toughness such that I don't think the crowd bothers them at all

Reactions: 2 people
I kind of like that Loyola will be getting all of the attention over the next day or two. TN has been quietly taking care of it's business all year. And TN has won a lot of games away from home, so a hostile crowd shouldn't rattle them.

I kind of like that Loyola will be getting all of the attention over the next day or two. TN has been quietly taking care of it's business all year. And TN has won a lot of games away from home, so a hostile crowd shouldn't rattle them.

No doubt. I’m not too concerned even if it is

Not this big of a stage though...

VN Store

Back