Who do we pull for?

Any one know what time we'll be playing on Saturday? I would assume either the first or second game of the day?

We’ll either be the 6:10pm on TNT or the 7:10pm on TBS. if you try to buy tickets they say 6pm on them. Not sure if it’s local time or eastern time on those tickets. My guess would be local so that would put us on the TBS broadcast.

With about 7 min left in the Loyola/Miami game...
I aint skeered of either one.

Go You Volunteers!

Scared, no. But it's one game. If an opponent watched UT vs. Bama they wouldn't be skeered, either.

UT should beat either team but I don't base that off of today's performance...see UT last Sat. vs. Sun.

Loyola is smaller but they like to shoot the 3. Team gets hpt from deep is how upsets hapen. But Miami does have more length and athletic guards. I'm rooting for loyola but it's a toss up imo

I want us to play Loyala. They don't have as much length as Miami and they seem to live and die by the three.

woooow insane game.. whoever comes out has used up all their luck already..how does he miss that free throw and how do they not immediately foul when loyola gets rebound?

VN Store

Back