Who Are TN's Potential D1 High School QBs?

Tyler Rice will not play college ball. If you have seen him play I'm sure you saw Shane Spann from Jo Byrns play a couple years ago and the Rice kid is not even on the same level as Spann was and he didn't even get to play college football anywhere.

The Spann kid had Z-E-R-O work ethic.

Brent stockstill from siegel
He's listed as 2nd string but is better than 1st string, kid saw some varsity action late freshman year. Only a sophomore has time to develop but should be hearing more of him ...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What about the Greeneville QB? I hear he's super quick, but if 6'0 and 180 D1 schools may not be so keen? I hope he is fine with academics but I don't know. How bout it?

Tyler Rice will not play college ball. If you have seen him play I'm sure you saw Shane Spann from Jo Byrns play a couple years ago and the Rice kid is not even on the same level as Spann was and he didn't even get to play college football anywhere.

He signed with UT Martin.

Last edited:
Tyler Rice won Mr. Football this year. He finished the season with 2,000+ yards passing and 33 td's. He also rushed for over 500 yards. He was also voted all-state in each of his four years. UT Martin is lucky to have him. Just wanted to let everyone know how his high school career ended up.

Apparently jacob Huesman was offered by ga tech but chose to go to chattanooga to play for his daddy.

He signed with UT Martin.

Yeah when I heard he got a scholarship I was shocked, I figured he may be able to walk on because of size and arm strength. I really don't ever see him getting any meaningful playing time, but never know. Best of luck to him.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back