Who Are TN's Potential D1 High School QBs?

I say Bo Wallace has to be the best QB in this class.

I really have to ask at this point, are you Bo? Or is this a just a played out joke? Most of your posts are about how "awesome" Bo Wallace is...He is a good HS Qb, maybe gets to play college ball somewhere, but posting as many times as you have on different threads about yourself, err about Bo is just annoying. It will not help you get noticed.

I really have to ask at this point, are you Bo? Or is this a just a played out joke? Most of your posts are about how "awesome" Bo Wallace is...He is a good HS Qb, maybe gets to play college ball somewhere, but posting as many times as you have on different threads about yourself, err about Bo is just annoying. It will not help you get noticed.

It sure helped him get noticed that his dad was always doing theatrics so I figured this can't hurt.

It sure helped him get noticed that his dad was always doing theatrics so I figured this can't hurt.

Yes "CaVolfn" Ironman22 and Mikewinchell are one and the same. always seems to be bashing this kid from Giles County and his whole family. Seems to me there is some connection between ironmann and this Wallace kid. Can't quite figure out yet, but you see it in his threads on here and coacht. I never thought a man crazy when you see him talking to himself, but when he starts answering himself better look out...."Ironmann22 & Mike".

Yes "CaVolfn" Ironman22 and Mikewinchell are one and the same. always seems to be bashing this kid from Giles County and his whole family. Seems to me there is some connection between ironmann and this Wallace kid. Can't quite figure out yet, but you see it in his threads on here and coacht. I never thought a man crazy when you see him talking to himself, but when he starts answering himself better look out...."Ironmann22 & Mike".

:neener::lolabove:

Shadowman or should I say Shallowman, please don't come over here and start :cray:

:clapping: Go back to RICHLAND! You QB wanna be. Get over it, it's old, nobody break dances anymore!:pepper:
You're right, its over so get over it and try to live a normal life. A life without hate because you couldn't be the QB, as someone came in and took over.

You're right, its over so get over it and try to live a normal life. A life without hate because you couldn't be the QB, as someone came in and took over.

:lolabove::search:

Your such a nut! I wasn't the QB at G.C. and I was the running back at G.C. in 87 either. Your not a G.C. alumni so go back to RICHLAND! Take your family with you. It's a good thing all of your clan will be gone in another month or so.:whatever: I know, let's have a spelling contest.

Hunter Poteete from Dekalb Co, seen the kid play several times he is a freak of nature, dosent have great size as hes only like 5'11 but he's got all the tools.

:lolabove::search:

Your such a nut! I wasn't the QB at G.C. and I was the running back at G.C. in 87 either. Your not a G.C. alumni so go back to RICHLAND! Take your family with you. It's a good thing all of your clan will be gone in another month or so.:whatever: I know, let's have a spelling contest.

I know you wasn't the QB or the RB didn't have the talent to be!:dance:

:lolabove::post-4-1090547912: "Wasn't" That's the Richland education for you......... D.A. :shaking2:

:lolabove::post-4-1090547912: "Wasn't" That's the Richland education for you......... D.A. :shaking2:

Lets not get hung up on correct grammer, because you of all people can get bashed easily. Do you really want to look back at your post at all the incorrect grammer? I didn't think so. Was really embarrasing.

Ironman you need to be banned. can someone ban him

I'm with you on this....please get him out of here. Mike,ironman,randomfan your the same character here and everybody on this thread and coacht are tired of seeing your names and your messages. " For you though "Don't hate the player, hate the game".

QUOTE=shadowman10;2894617]I'm with you on this....please get him out of here. Mike,ironman,randomfan your the same character here and everybody on this thread and coacht are tired of seeing your names and your messages. " For you though "Don't hate the player, hate the game".[/QUOTE]

:lolabove::post-4-1090547912:

Then quit getting on this board!

I heard that Taylor Harmon(Tennessee High) and Chase Depew(Sullivan East) were getting looked at. But probably wount get offers. Maybe Appy State or Furman? just heard it at school.

I heard that Taylor Harmon(Tennessee High) and Chase Depew(Sullivan East) were getting looked at. But probably wount get offers. Maybe Appy State or Furman? just heard it at school.

Good deal. I love HS football,and wish any kid the best of luck playing at the next level.

I know this kid plays 1A,but I think that Tyler Rice kid at Wayne County might could play at the next level.I'm not talking SEC,but a small D1,or maybe DII.He's just a junior,so he has another year to develop.

Good deal. I love HS football,and wish any kid the best of luck playing at the next level.

I know this kid plays 1A,but I think that Tyler Rice kid at Wayne County might could play at the next level.I'm not talking SEC,but a small D1,or maybe DII.He's just a junior,so he has another year to develop.

I agree. I think he could fit in really well at UNA or even move up to a higher caliper team.

Tyler Rice will not play college ball. If you have seen him play I'm sure you saw Shane Spann from Jo Byrns play a couple years ago and the Rice kid is not even on the same level as Spann was and he didn't even get to play college football anywhere.

epperly from CAK is lookin like he will go D1

The High kid, he's I believe a Sophomore, behind Epperly could be elite according to some people I talked to in the spring. He went 16-18 in their last scrimmage and has a chance to be extremely special. Talk he could take some snaps away from Epperly.

VN Store

Back