Which NFL team do you support since Peyton retired?

Me too until I gave it up.

Neil O'Donnell and living north of the Mason Dixon line cured me of my Steeler fandom.

Dude really? Why do you have to say that? He was not convicted of any crime. You could say the same thing about a lot football players. Not relevant.

You're right, I should have just used sexual predator.

You're right, I should have just used sexual predator.

Yea it's part of the sports world Yank. Nobody knows the whole story of either side. But you shouldn't just say this about him just because you don't like the Steelers. You could say the same thing about many players with different teams college or professional.

Yea it's part of the sports world Yank. Nobody knows the whole story of either side. But you shouldn't just say this about him just because you don't like the Steelers. You could say the same thing about many players with different teams college or professional.

It's not a Steelers thing. But when you're accused twice, there's a problem.

I pull for the Titans but wouldn't say I'm a big fan. Not going out of my way to watch them play

Titans. I followed Manning but otherwise I really didn't give much of a crap what his team did, and when he was in Indy I hoped he would lose.

This all day!!! I just hoped he didn't get hurt when he got sacked!!

I find following a player everywhere he goes laughable. Why not pull for the Titans?

I hate Bama with a passion but I sure can't wait to see Henry truck people now that he is a Titan!

Reactions: 1 person
Been a Seahawks fan since they began the franchise. Jack Patera and the boys. Finally got a Superbowl Ring
Revenge is mine. :)

This all day!!! I just hoped he didn't get hurt when he got sacked!!

I find following a player everywhere he goes laughable. Why not pull for the Titans?

I hate Bama with a passion but I sure can't wait to see Henry truck people now that he is a Titan!

My dislike for Bama and Fl players (and other SEC teams) typically ends when their collegiate career does.

VN Store

Back