Which NFL team do you support since Peyton retired?

I was always a Panthers fan (expansion) but since Cam I put that on hold. I don't like the guy and never did. I started pulling for Denver instead and now I'm left going back to Washington since I was a fan as a kid (before Snyder took over). Jack Kent Cooke made it easy to like them and dislike the Cowboys. Snyder..... not so much.

Reactions: 1 person
I support two teams.
1. Lions
2. Whoever is playing the Titans. (Still upset they moved to our state, time for them to move to St. Louis.)

Reactions: 2 people
I support two teams.
1. Lions
2. Whoever is playing the Titans. (Still upset they moved to our state, time for them to move to St. Louis.)

Why are you mad they moved to Tennessee? Kind of a stupid reason, unless you hated Bud Adams.

Reactions: 4 people
The same one I've always pulled for, the Dallas Cowboys.

I usually cheered for Peyton's team, but it wasn't too big a deal to me. My dad on the other hand is going to be lost this season. He never really had a favorite team save for Indy (when Peyton was there). He's not going back to them anymore.

I'm really surprised that there's not more love for the pack because of the minister. Before expansion all we had was VFLS.

Atlanta Falcons fan. Never once changed teams. I root for former Vol players but it will always be the Falcons.

Why are you mad they moved to Tennessee? Kind of a stupid reason, unless you hated Bud Adams.

I liked it when we were the only show in town and didn't have to compete with a pro team in our state.

We lost fans that would come to Vol games from middle Tennessee that now spend their money on the Titans.

I liked it when we were the only show in town and didn't have to compete with a pro team in our state.

We lost fans that would come to Vol games from middle Tennessee that now spend their money on the Titans.

I don't think there's as many fans dropping cash on the Titans

I don't think there's as many fans dropping cash on the Titans

I'm sure the Titans have siphoned a few fans.

But I imagine the mediocre product the Vols have put on the field since the Titans moved in, is the bigger issue.

More to do with the cluster**** of football we had been playing for so long

1. Tennessee Titans
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. Washington Redskins

The Oilers coming to Tennessee was the biggest thing ever to eight year old me. Drafting Joey Kent helped too. And then they went to the Super Bowl. They've barely been watchable the last several years, but they are my favorite. The Falcons have always been there, the Redskins are from my father who is from DC.

Really hopefully to see the Titans in the hunt this year. On paper they look much improved.

I'm sorry, but you're still an idiot for actually believing this.

The Vols haven't lost fans through the years because of the Titans. The Vols have lost fans through the years because they have royally sucked ass for a decade.

The Lions are still a joke btw.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm sorry, but you're still an idiot for actually believing this.

The Vols haven't lost fans through the years because of the Titans. The Vols have lost fans through the years because they have royally sucked ass for a decade.

The Lions are still a joke btw.

This.

Sorry if you can't handle a pro team in your state, but get over it.

If you're really that concerned about another team taking over Tennessee, then it should be Alabama, not the Titans. That's the college team that has taken over Middle Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people

This is literally the dumbest argument I've heard over the last 20 years. The Titans aren't stealing any fans from the Vols

Reactions: 3 people
This is literally the dumbest argument I've heard over the last 20 years. The Titans aren't stealing any fans from the Vols

I knew several fans that would go to the Vols on Saturday and the Titans on Sunday.

Green bay = Memphis? I said earlier I've been a packers fan because of Reggie White and the Gunslinger that came before the Sheriff

So you started watching football after Reggie got traded to the Packers?

reggiewhitecard.png

Reggie-White-1986-Topps-275-Rookie-Card-Philadelphia-Eagles1.jpg

VN Store

Back