Which is Most Likely Under President Trump?

Which is most likely to occur in the Trump presidency?

• Total voters
And my apologies to you "10-20 trillion in debt first four years" folks. It's just that I find this so self-evident, it's not even worth indulging. Kind of like my reality TV show in the White House option I personally chose. Bland, boring, and so obvious as not even worth discussion.

If you say so. The country has done better under the last 2 Dems than the Repubs. That isn't a coincidence. Trickle down economics don't work.

Dem policies work in the short term but are not sustainable over the long haul. The table for the 2008 recession was set by none other than Bill Clinton himself and his shortsighted policies.

The problem now is the Republicans have jumped on board in trying to out Dem the Dems.

Never happen, can't happen and if attempted would be put down within 30 days.

Why could it never happen? I would argue that it stands a better chance of happening today due to the insta-reaction of the Internet and social media and due to the fact that foreign enemies, like Russia, have never had more ease in disinforming the American public. In fact, I have wondered at times if some of these protest-riots are funded by Russian third-parties. The KGB always wanted to foment a race war in the US, even though it knew it largely a pipe dream. With cyberspace and social media, I no longer think that the pipe dream it once was. Still unlikely though.

Factor in the White people killing the White too. White on White crime happens at the same rate as Black on Black. People victimize people of their own race. Its really simple.

Ok...

You need to do a significantly better job of understanding facts.

If you say so. The country has done better under the last 2 Dems than the Repubs. That isn't a coincidence. Trickle down economics don't work.

You've conveniently forgotten that the last two dem presidents only had dem control of congress for 2 out of the 8 years they were in office.

You've conveniently forgotten that the last two dem presidents only had dem control of congress for 2 out of the 8 years they were in office.

Thank God. Those 2 years got us socialized medicine full of lies that added 10 trillion to the debt and put us on the gast track to gomorrah.

With a little luck, we can have 4 to 8 years of republican control and maybe get debt headed the other way and avoid the recession that by averages should be starting right now. Since the great depression, there has been a recession on average every 8 years...the last one started o8 and hit full force 09 or so....we are living on borrowed time if you beliece the best predictor of future market behqvior to be past behavior.

Thank God. Those 2 years got us socialized medicine full of lies that added 10 trillion to the debt and put us on the gast track to gomorrah.

With a little luck, we can have 4 to 8 years of republican control and maybe get debt headed the other way and avoid the recession that by averages should be starting right now. Since the great depression, there has been a recession on average every 8 years...the last one started o8 and hit full force 09 or so....we are living on borrowed time if you beliece the best predictor of future market behqvior to be past behavior.

I wouldn't count on Trump and company to suddenly embrace fiscal responsibility. The GOP loves big government at least as much as the democrats do.

What's most likely under Trump?

Counselor billing for the snowflakes goes up 12,850%. Zoloft production increased by 8,000%.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back