Which is Most Likely Under President Trump?

Which is most likely to occur in the Trump presidency?

• Total voters
The entire political system is totally manipulated. Nothing is going to change and it doesn't matter who gets elected. The only real change may be in the Supreme Court, and I really don't care one way or the other about that.

Nothing of real consequence happens which is probably a good thing. Best case since he will have support on this one is some repeal of Obamacare.

My prediction is he ends up hating the job and doesn't run for a second term. That is the best case scenario for everyone, the Clinton dynasty is dead and Trump out to pasture in 4.

I agree with you. I do wonder if he'll find a way to make money off the SWAG he gets as President.

Race war? That would be the shortest race ever.

Hog and I have had this discussion the past week. He thinks, like you, that it will be incredibly short. He also thinks that there will not be that many casualties as a result.

I disagree, unless you consider a war where 50-100 million Americans die and which will never allow the country to be put back together peacefully again a relatively short and bloodless one.

This poll is dumb. Trump will not be president. The female felon has this wrapped up. You really think Rockefeller and his cronies want Trump? Good lord OP. Get real man.

Hog and I have had this discussion the past week. He thinks, like you, that it will be incredibly short. He also thinks that there will not be that many casualties as a result.

I disagree, unless you consider a war where 50-100 million Americans die and which will never allow the country to be put back together peacefully again a relatively short and bloodless one.

We had this discussion at work, as a joke. 8 people in the room, two of us White. Guess who were the only ones who owned guns?..

I did say they were all allowed to join my side. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
I could see this happening, especially once Trump sees that the presidency is not in fact a CEO position or a dictatorship and that the Constitution is actually a thing. This, of course, is provided that he doesn't pull an "Erdogan" on all of us, but I admit that it's unlikely he would be able.

I still think the reality TV show while he's in office is more likely. I think it's a given.

obama hasn't bothered with the constitution. obama and his husband has used the presidency as an 8 year elite timeshare.

You'll have to factor in all the black people that black people will kill as well.

Reactions: 2 people
This poll is dumb. Trump will not be president. The female felon has this wrapped up. You really think Rockefeller and his cronies want Trump? Good lord OP. Get real man.

My polls are the best. I'm hearing they're a big hit, really bigly. I mean, a really big deal, folks. People are saying that there's a lot of thought involved and that it's the best. It's looking tremendous. Absolutely tremendous.

Reactions: 1 person
We had this discussion at work, as a joke. 8 people in the room, two of us White. Guess who were the only ones who owned guns?..

I did say they were all allowed to join my side. :eek:lol:

A race war on a national-industrial scale, rather than on that of a Tulsa 1921, would mean that the federal government has essentially become too incoherent to any longer control its various pieces.

Foreign nations would take sides, according to what they thought best for their self-interests. Nations that rhyme with Smussia, for instance, would probably largely arm American minorities so as to perpetuate the war so long that the US is guaranteed never to re-emerge as any sort of coherent, unified, or stable entity again.

If such a war was to come, which is admittedly unlikely, it would be long and brutal. It would be the end of the United States.

If we're looking at my goofiest options, to me, creating lots of well-paying jobs for the working and middle classes is the goofiest. I think a race war under a Trump presidency more likely, quite frankly. I sincerely do. Lots of well-paying jobs was my goofiest-intended option. I find both of those options very unlikely, but I do find race war more likely.

Reactions: 2 people
You'll have to factor in all the black people that black people will kill as well.

Factor in the White people killing the White too. White on White crime happens at the same rate as Black on Black. People victimize people of their own race. Its really simple.

A race war on a national-industrial scale, rather than on that of a Tulsa 1921, would mean that the federal government has essentially become too incoherent to any longer control its various pieces.

Foreign nations would take sides, according to what they thought best for their self-interests. Nations that rhyme with Smussia, for instance, would probably largely arm American minorities so as to perpetuate the war so long that the US is guaranteed never to re-emerge as any sort of coherent, unified, or stable entity again.

If such a war was to come, which is admittedly unlikely, it would be long and brutal. It would be the end of the United States.

Never happen, can't happen and if attempted would be put down within 30 days.

Man, the longer this poll goes on, the more questions I have why some of you chose the options you did.

I admit, I'm just little ole', simple ole' me. I just went with reality TV show because it is so patently obvious this is the most likely thing to happen in a Trump presidency.

But some of you! Some of you really swung for the fences. A bunch of Baby Ruthies you are.

I would love to hear some explanations.

Why did one of you choose race war?

Why did one choose Trump Organization top 10 business?

Why did multiple posters choose a massive trade war with China? What is the rationale there?

On a related note, I knew I shouldn't have added the security agreement with Russia part to the NATO option. I was so hoping someone would choose this though. I wanted to discuss why with you, because I sincerely do not find this option that far-fetched in a Trump presidency. Of course, no American Congress would ever ratify a treaty alliance as such with Russia, at least not any time soon, but an American president could sign some sort of cooperation agreement with Putin. If Trump is true to his rhetoric, he totally would. He thinks of Putin as himself. He couldn't be more wrong, but it is nonetheless true that he thinks this way.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back