Where ya sitting?(Florida game)

Got my tickets from a Florida season ticket holder so pretty good seats I think. I'll ask what section, but they're right by the visiting teams band. :)

Just entered the lottery at work for tickets in the Bull Gator Box. That would be fun :)

Don't know yet. My aunt married a gator and lives in Gainesville and has tickets for me, and it's on my bday weekend so im stoked. And the guy she married is an engineer but the firm he works for is owned by a Vol so I'm excited to tailgate with him. Anyone that's actually been there can you tell me is it really that bad? Am I really gonna get spit on and have piss balloons thrown on me or is it pretty much like any other sec stadium?

Don't know yet. My aunt married a gator and lives in Gainesville and has tickets for me, and it's on my bday weekend so im stoked. And the guy she married is an engineer but the firm he works for is owned by a Vol so I'm excited to tailgate with him. Anyone that's actually been there can you tell me is it really that bad? Am I really gonna get spit on and have piss balloons thrown on me or is it pretty much like any other sec stadium?

It's like most other stadiums. It was bad during the Spurrier years, but now you'll mostly be treated as you act. Don't be a drunken lout and you'll be fine.

Reactions: 1 person
Me too...section D Row 26

Nice. I'm open to trading them as well. We're going with another couple who will buy seats in the UT section. So we are talking about finding someone who would want to trade so we could sit near our friends.

Probably be better seats, but will be in enemy territory lol

I hope it's a night game, cause this Southern California boy is not used to the heat and humidity.

Sec 47, row 74, seat 18. Glad I'm completely in Vols section cause it is a horrible place to be an opposing fan. We HAVE to win this year!!! Go Vols!!

To those of you who had bad experiences, I am sorry to hear it but I would just about guarantee if you aren't acting a fool outside of the stadium before and/or immediately after the game you will be treated with respect.

In the event of a UF loss, which we all know is highly unlikely in this series, I would recommend quietly walking back to your area unless you are looking for trouble.

I'll be in Section 18, row 28.

Section Master bedroom, seats 1 and 2 recliners, 55" jumbotron, personal suite with refreshments included.

To those of you who had bad experiences, I am sorry to hear it but I would just about guarantee if you aren't acting a fool outside of the stadium before and/or immediately after the game you will be treated with respect.

In the event of a UF loss, which we all know is highly unlikely in this series, I would recommend quietly walking back to your area unless you are looking for trouble.

I'll be in Section 18, row 28.

Everything about this post is false, except maybe where you're sitting. Florida fans are explicitly terrible to us for the huge crime of cheering for our team. If I still had the polo that got covered in mustard covered hot dog from a couple years ago, I'd post it to show. And the lady that threw it at us, not a student, not drunk, not provoked. She looked to be a white-collar 40 or 50 something, and just acted the fool. A lot of my friends at that game had similar experiences.

EDIT: Also, WHEN we win this year, you can bet we're running to our car and getting back to our place in Melrose just as fast as possible.

Reactions: 1 person
Me and a buddy are in section 44 row 27. 1st trip to the swamp. Hoping these seats are in the UT section?

VN Store

Back