Where ya sitting?(Florida game)

I got mine with my season tix. I called yesterday to see where the seats are and when I should receive them. They said section H45 row 88. I looked at the seating chart for the stadium and I can't find H45. Can anyone help?

45 is between 43 and 47. on the upper corner

Last edited:
Has anyone tailgated in Gainsville before? Looking to show my sister-in-law the true football experience.

Me too Ed.
I've been to the Swamp, never going back, rudest fans I have ever met.

+1
Worst fans I have ever come across. The walk to the stadium was like running a gauntlet. Been to Neyland a few times and never saw Vol fans treating opposing fans the way Gator fans did.

Last edited:
I got mine with my season tix. I called yesterday to see where the seats are and when I should receive them. They said section H45 row 88. I looked at the seating chart for the stadium and I can't find H45. Can anyone help?

Same here.

Section 45 Row 71. Looking forward to going back. Been to the swamp 3 times. 94 Gator bowl, 2001 and 2003.

Last year I got tickets from a FL LB. We are friends. I got in for free but had to sit with the FL band... :sick: I may be able to do it again this year. So, I'll be the one guy in UT gear behind enemy lines.

I was in Gainesville for a few days recently, might as well share what I know about the local dining scene.... it sucks!

Anyway, I see people are coming from all directions, I'm not going this year but here are some recommendations for eats.

In Gainesville, there is Satchel's for pizza and calzones, its outstanding. Likewise Leonardo's 706 is fantastic for upscale dining. Also
Adam's Rib Company is pretty good. Not up to Tennessee standards but its Florida, what are you gonna do. All these places will be
packed after the game.

My favorite place in the area is Pearl Company BBQ in Micanopy, about 10 miles south of Gainesville, and I'm telling you its worth the
drive. Its a hole in the wall in the back of a convenience store, you'll feel right at home here. If you're headed north afterthe game,
make sure you hit the Great Outdoors restaurant in High Springs, its my second favorite place to eat in the Gainesville area.

VN Store

Back