Where is Alexa headed? [Alexa Middleton leaving team]

Probably because it's unfounded. The accusations against Fennelly was because he promotes the ISU program as a family, and some sensitive souls have deemed that to be homophobic. Seems like a reach to me.

He was dropped. School paid $60,000 total to her and her attorneys. Probably deemed cheaper to pay out (no admission of guilt) than to fight. It's a frequent ploy used in today's litigious society🙁.

So "thug" is now considered a "homophobic slur?" :question:

That wasn't what the homophobia was being referred to.

There are other incidents with scummy recruiting tactics used against UT, when Pat was still coach. Calling Tennessee a "Lesbian School" and such.

My sister was recruited by ISU briefly. None of us in the family are fans of his.

But I wish Alexa the best and ISU has a great fan base that will love her to bits.

Reactions: 2 people
5th in their conference. Lost the first game in conference tourney and first game in NCAA. Not a great team, but not terrible , either.

It sucks that she has to sit out a year, but i understand why that rule is in place

Honestly, i think Alexa will thrive in the kind of offense isu runs. I cant wait to watch a few of her games, and i think if she gets hot, watch out she will score a lot..if she can continue to work on her defense, then she can be a very solid player for them

One thing for sure, when alexa stepped out on the court, she gave it her all.

Reactions: 12 people
It sucks that she has to sit out a year, but i understand why that rule is in place

Honestly, i think Alexa will thrive in the kind of offense isu runs. I cant wait to watch a few of her games, and i think if she gets hot, watch out she will score a lot..if she can continue to work on her defense, then she can be a very solid player for them

:thumbsup:

Something that can't be said of every player on our team in recent years.

Reactions: 2 people
Some how I have this thread turned on to give me a notification every time someone posts in it. I have no idea how it got turned on. I can go into my settings and see where it is marked "notify" but can not get it turned off. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

you talking about notification on your phone?

What's a gule?
You know what 'pulling a gule:crazy:' is.😜 The term was created in acknowledgment of your "behavior" (or nonbehavior😂).
what's an "IVY"?
Very similar to a gule:crazy:, only done by a troll and a not nice person. CV wanted my phone inundated with notifications 😧. I only said he tried to pull an IVY because of his custom user title. I would never really call him an IVY.

If I hurt your feelings, 1CV, I didn't mean to and I'm sorry.

Now play nice, boys.💕💕

I thought you could play right away if you didn't transfer in conference? We had a soccer player who transferred to Washington State last year and she played immediately.

You know what 'pulling a gule:crazy:' is.😜 The term was created in acknowledgment of your "behavior" (or nonbehavior😂).

Very similar to a gule:crazy:, only done by a troll and a not nice person. CV wanted my phone inundated with notifications 😧. I only said he tried to pull an IVY because of his custom user title. I would never really call him an IVY.

If I hurt your feelings, 1CV, I didn't mean to and I'm sorry.

Now play nice, boys.💕💕

Not at all, SV. I'm just enjoying the fun OT repartee. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
I thought you could play right away if you didn't transfer in conference? We had a soccer player who transferred to Washington State last year and she played immediately.

The transfer rules are less stringent for some sports.

Not at all, SV. I'm just enjoying the fun OT repartee. Lol

I didn't think I had:). By the way, in homage to POSITIVE thinking, I have decided OT stands for On Tangent:p.

Do you like it? T_V? gule:crazy:, be nice to me. You are already mistreating MY white hat.

I didn't think I had:). By the way, in homage to POSITIVE thinking, I have decided OT stands for On Tangent:p.

Do you like it? T_V? gule:crazy:, be nice to me. You are already mistreating MY white hat.

I love it! 😂👏🏻

VN Store

Back