Where does everyone stand on Candace Owens?

I feel like she is paraded out too much as "see? A black person feels like this!" chess piece but I commend her for speaking an unpopular opinion and not budging.
That list has grown through Blexit. The reality is Candace is just very very attractive and outspoken. So, she gets heard more than Others who share her view.

It’s more insane that a race baiter like Sharpton still has any credibility.

She is smart. She knows there is a niche for a black person to say racist crap that white people can't get away with. Dumb racists eat that up. Its a lucrative field if you don't mind selling your soul for a few dollars.

She won a discrimination settlement before her money grabbing no racism heel-turn.

Cute? really?
No more lucrative than keeping blacks people locked up in leftist ********. You seem to have your belly full off it.

But many look to Sharpton. See the problem?
Who listens to Al Sharpton? Why do people keep bringing up Al Sharpton? Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson....they've not been relevant for quite some time. And even then they had ill intentions. So maybe you need to stop listening to Al Sharpton.

Reactions: k-town_king
Who listens to Al Sharpton? Why do people keep bringing up Al Sharpton? Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson....they've not been relevant for quite some time. And even then they had ill intentions. So maybe you need to stop listening to Al Sharpton.
I’m not the one giving Sharpton air time.
You do realize he was part of the official eulogy for Floyd? I guess you didn’t. BTW, I didn’t invite him.

No more lucrative than keeping blacks people locked up in leftist ********. You seem to have your belly full off it.
who is locked up? Do you honestly think any people that loves themselves would say "Hey, let me go and break bread with people that calls people that look like me F'N N-words, Lazy Thugs, etc...etc....etc? Is that how you make friends? Is that how you bring people to Christ? "Hey you F'N whore....Jesuse loves you. Bring your sinning @ss to church.

I’m not the one giving Sharpton air time.
I think you may need to go and talk to whomever is giving him air time then. I don't think anyone here is. But like I said, just because someone rushes to be plopped down in front of a microphone does not mean that you should listen to them.

who is locked up? Do you honestly think any people that loves themselves would say "Hey, let me go and break bread with people that calls people that look like me F'N N-words, Lazy Thugs, etc...etc....etc? Is that how you make friends? Is that how you bring people to Christ? "Hey you F'N whore....Jesuse loves you. Bring your sinning @ss to church.
What the hell are you taking about?

I think you may need to go and talk to whomever is giving him air time then. I don't think anyone here is. But like I said, just because someone rushes to be plopped down in front of a microphone does not mean that you should listen to them.
So, wait a minute. Sharpton is the one eulogizing Floyd and it’s my fault??
Nice spin there!!

That list has grown through Blexit. The reality is Candace is just very very attractive and outspoken. So, she gets heard more than Others who share her view.

It’s more insane that a race baiter like Sharpton still has any credibility.
Very attractive?

Really? She is about as average to below average as they come.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
LOL
It’s not as if the BLM spokesperson is Halle Berry.
But, sure let’s move the discussion to a debate about how attractive Candace is or isnt.
Why should attractiveness be brought into it at all? Does it effect what she says or what she’s done? And it’s not just you. It has been brought up several times in this thread. I don’t see why it matters.

Why should attractiveness be brought into it at all? Does it effect what she says or what she’s done? And it’s not just you. It has been brought up several times in this thread. I don’t see why it matters.
Where did I say it should? I just said it was.

Shows what you know.

Which is little to nothing.
No black person under 60 is looking to Al Sharpton. The only relevance he has now in the black community is being a meme. That is about it.

When people bring up Sharpton or Jesse Jackson it's the quickest way to tell they have no idea what is actually going on. They are just parroting outdated conservative talking points.

No black person under 60 is looking to Al Sharpton. The only relevance he has now in the black community is being a meme. That is about it.

When people bring up Sharpton or Jesse Jackson it's the quickest way to tell they have no idea what is actually going on. They are just parroting outdated conservative talking points.
Who are the people that currently have significant influence in the black community?

Did you watch the Floyd Eulogy? I guess not.

Who are the people that currently have significant influence in the black community?
Yes, I’d like to know this as well. Is Also like to know why a black person isn’t allowed (by black people) to think for themselves.

Did you watch the Floyd Eulogy? I guess not.
Dude is not relevant for the actual issues. Asking him to make a speech is not the same as day to day influence. Not one person is looking to him for leadership.

He is like the team chaplain. Not the head coach or even an assistant.

VN Store

Back