Where does everyone stand on Candace Owens?

Yes. She is very quick on her feet. I don't honestly know how you could argue that she isn't unless you just haven't heard her speak or you are just blind to that fact because of your biases.
I am not her target audience. Her target audience are the ones that shares her videos on FB and make threads about her on message boards. I overlook her.

Ben was destroyed by his own viewpoint of never letting emotions get involved.

That to him was how he got destroyed and how the tag line he got destroyed has been put on the video.

Ben has extremely high standards on how he feels a debate should go.
He admitted to being completely unprepared and said that's what being destroyed feels like. His words

Shapiro admitted he got destroyed. His word
Tongue in cheek "destroyed" because of the meme that he inspired. I sincerely doubt he thinks he lost a debate. There wasn't a debate because he got puffy and pulled an LG (took his ball and went home). He definitely made himself look pissy, but he didn't lose any arguments.

But the important part here is how having to sit down made you feel.
It was devastating. I was in an experimental (at the time) split class of 3rd and 4th graders, so I was going up the much older 4th graders at the end. Since I started to school at age 5, some of them were almost 2 years older and possessed wisdom far beyond their years. I had watched them sit down one after another, knowing that I was going all the way to victory. Where that "e" came from in my spelling of lightning, I will always wonder. I was shocked and dismayed when I was told to sit the f*** down, and watch the last 2 fourth graders battle it out.

He admitted to being completely unprepared and said that's what being destroyed feels like. His words

Again read my comment.

He was talking about HIS book. He didnt need to do any research on his book.

He got emotional and lost and when he said better prepared he meant mentally.

Dude not perfect, hes not God.

Her words not mine. I was not an English major, but my comprehension skills are at least at a high school level. She said that what he was doing within Germany was fine. How else are you taking her quote? People have commented how articulate she is. Therefore I am assuming that she knew what she was saying.
Let me ask you one more time... do you think she really was talking about the genocide and social authoritarian tactics?

Tongue in cheek "destroyed" because of the meme that he inspired. I sincerely doubt he thinks he lost a debate. There wasn't a debate because he got puffy and pulled an LG (took his ball and went home). He definitely made himself look pissy, but he didn't lose any arguments.
He absolutely did. Shapiro didn't even know who he was talking to and responded with the Ignorant lefty accusation like many on here
Shapiro asked Neil -- who once was a researcher for Britain's Conservative Party and now chairs the group that operates conservative magazine The Spectator -- why he would not "just say that you're on the left."

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Unfortunately, I have a funny feeling this may be a correct assessment. I have no proof of that, just a gut feeling.
Who do you think is going to replace Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton as the future race baiters? Jessie has been absent for the past few years so I'm guessing he is probably not long for this world. Sharpton keeps on being himself and shows no sign of slowing down.

Let me ask you one more time... do you think she really was talking about the genocide and social authoritarian tactics?
I can only go on what was happening inside Germany at the time. I don't assume what anyone means. She said what she said. Should I assume she was talking about everything going on inside of Germany EXCEPT Genocide and Social Authoritarian tactics? You carrying a lot of water for her. She said what she said, and then "clarified" her comments later.

I can only go on what was happening inside Germany at the time. I don't assume what anyone means. She said what she said. Should I assume she was talking about everything going on inside of Germany EXCEPT Genocide and Social Authoritarian tactics? You carrying a lot of water for her. She said what she said, and then "clarified" her comments later.

Germany wasn't killing the Jews until they invaded Russia in 1941.

Reactions: GordonC
You dudes are funny. We all know the score. Racists like having a self hating black person to get out and validate their racism.

Yep. Ras, he got us...

The facts are abysmal for the poor across the board...regardless of race. The problem is poverty and the crisis in society we are having stemming from the destruction of the nuclear traditional family. Which was carefully engineered by your Democratic Party over generations. Paying mothers to stay unwed....paying for abortions...convincing you that you need "affirmative action" to compete. The brainwashing is effective. Even standing in the ashes of what once was community, yall scream about people like Candace who see the truth, rather than screaming about the Dems who burned this community to the ground???

"Just give me 4 more years..." says Biden who has been in office for almost 50 years without helping black folks to better themselves. HE was a frontrunner who CHAMPIONED the 1994 "get tough" on crime bill...which notoriously affected minorities FAR more than white folks. There are people still in prison from this...25years later on nonviolent crimes . Trump has done the opposite, supporting justice reform legislation . He also steered an economy with record employment numbers for all minorities and women. He has done more to help black folks in 3.5 years than Creepy Joe has done in almost 50 years.

I think the self loathing among black folks would be exemplified by voting for all these Democrats whose policies have destroyed your communities and families under the guise of "equality". Instead yall squawk about those like Candace who dare to speak the truth in plain English. Ben Carson is the same way. Bill Cosby was, too...but he is now discredited due to his own immorality. Uncle Tom's, oreos , etc...just for speaking uncomfortable truths.

If she is wrong or lying, please logically refute what she says or the statistics and information she espouses. Ready? Go!!!

*crickets*

Never do. The lefties never refute what She and those with similar inconvenient truths have to say. Instead, more and louder protests!!! More baseless insults and ad hominem attacks towards her!!! If we get enough "retweets" of my insults...maybe people will ignore those ugly truths!!!

1 inconvenient truth is that, on average, Asian and Indian immigrants outperform ALL Americans (regardless of skintone) in what most folks consider the most important aspects of life ...education, income, and accomplishments. Brand new, 1st generation immigrants can make us all look bad. Ask yourself why that is....and it just might put yall on the path to enlightenment...and a way out of that Democrat Plantation.

Are you telling me you're not impressed by her almost completing three years at URI and then becoming an administrative assistant before grifting her way into the hearts of Trumpers?
Do you hold the same view of Al Sharpton and his two years at Brooklyn College? Just not sure what your point is? Are you dismissive of everyone without a college degree, or is it selective?

You dudes are funny. We all know the score. Racists like having a self hating black person to get out and validate their racism.

I think you should take a closer look at the motives of the left and question what exactly they've done in the name of racial equality.

The-greatest-trick-the-devil-ever-pulled-was-convincing-the-world-he-didnt-exist.jpg

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Do you hold the same view of Al Sharpton and his two years at Brooklyn College? Just not sure what your point is? Are you dismissive of everyone without a college degree, or is it selective?

She's held up as the brain trust of the new generation of Republicans. Al Sharpton is our crazy old uncle who makes Thanksgivings painful.

She's held up as the brain trust of the new generation of Republicans. Al Sharpton is our crazy old uncle who makes Thanksgivings painful.
She has an opinion and people listen. I think maybe you're reading more into it.

Who holds Al Sharpton up to be intelligent? Just because people run to get plopped in front of a microphone does not mean that they are intelligent or have good intentions. Al does more talking than listening.

VN Store

Back